TT aint playing because PC was gonna trade him.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

TT aint playing because PC was gonna trade him.

So basically the B's F...ed up by mentioning trading TT. TT is P I$$ed. He wanted to stay a Bruin and finish out his career. The B's organization only has themselves to blame for TT actions.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: TT aint playing because PC was gonna trade him.

In Response to Re: TT aint playing because PC was gonna trade him.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT aint playing because PC was gonna trade him. : he's not. I hate to be one of those guys that says he has an inside source and not name it, but i do and i won't. Thomas does not get along with pretty much anyone with the bruins. They don't like him, he doesn't like them. The only reason he signed his current deal with Boston was because it was the most money he was going to get.
    Posted by patriotpat99[/QUOTE]
    Who? Let me guess...No goat? I have an inside source that says that Iggy's wife kicked him out because he was doing the maid! Is that true?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT aint playing because PC was gonna trade him. : TT told us the exact reasons: Friends:  Tea Party members. Family:  Wife & kids. Faith:  Worship a magical being who looks like Santa without the red suit and lives in the sky.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]
    So this is political for you? That says alot right there! Veda paahas! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT aint playing because PC was gonna trade him. : Who? Let me guess...No goat? I have an inside source that says that Iggy's wife kicked him out because he was doing the maid! Is that true?
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

all i'll say is that the guy i know used to work for the company that represents Thomas, and worked on his last contract. He had a good idea of what was going on

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT aint playing because PC was gonna trade him. : all i'll say is that the guy i know used to work for the company that represents Thomas, and worked on his last contract. He had a good idea of what was going on
    Posted by patriotpat99[/QUOTE]
    Yea & that guy couldn't get TT show up for his son's hockey banquet, so TT is a selfish bum! I get it! Please....