TT cannot stop the puck vs the Habs!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

Re: TT cannot stop the puck vs the Habs!!

In Response to Re: TT cannot stop the puck vs the Habs!!:
    Give TT a break.  The Habs are snipers. The Ruins are not.  The team in front of him was downright pathetic.  T  Rewind the game and look at how pathetic our PP was; how non-existent our checking was; how lame our passing game was; how ineffective  we were in the neutral zone; how many soft shots Price stopped. The Ruins are in an elimination game Saturday .  And you know what stinks about elimination games?  The other team KNOWS you're desperate.   Any half-brained coach or team would know that Ruins would need to come out physical and aggressive to nip this in the bud.  Now, they will show up desperately on Saturday and one bad bounce will effectively end their season. Do NOT bring up the loss to the Sabres in Game 1 last year.  It was an away game, and it was not the angry Bell center that awaits.
    Posted by ipot

Sorry my friend but... a TON of people were ready to build a Tim Thomas shrine because of his regular season performances but they guy never won more then ONE series in his entire life. He was outplayed by Price which mean that the Bruins are in deep trouble since Rask is not ready to take the slack if the team trail by 2. I always said that Thomas was not the guy that many think he is. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Altus123. Show Altus123's posts

Since you TT-haters obviously haven't watched any games this year, I'll recap things for you: 

TT led the league in every goalie category this year;  He's a shoe-in for the Verzina AGAIN, and he set the all-time record for GAA.

yeah, he really sucks. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffory. Show jeffory's posts

We have no means of getting the puck out of our own end. The first goal was three on one in front of our net. How many chances did their defense give us all alone? We are sloppy with the puck in our own end. That's why we will go nowhere!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Blaming Thomas for a defensive giveaway leading to a point blank, no chance shot AND a turnover at the blue line for a 2 on 1. Idiots. Just plain idiots.
    Posted by Sportsnutty

Exactly! Thomas haters will not change though. He should have been able to score at least a couple of goals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

As far as goals go Price didn't stop Marchant shot of the cross ice feed, Marchant just wiffed it. Had Marchant scored into the open net, the outcome may have been different.

So saying that TT 1st goal was just a terrible play by TT it was the excatly the  same play with Marchant and Price was unable to get across from post to post. If anything you could say the Bruins lost because of Marchant missing the empty net.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

I don't know how any logical person can lay the blame for this loss, squarely on the goalie.  You have to score to win.  Not TT's best nite, however his teamates were way off too.
    Lucic's turnover was about the best part of his game.  Our best players were someplace else.  Lots of shots...but no quality.  Lots of "time" in the montreal end....but it was just "wasting time".  No physicality, no one in front......and I guess the good news, if there is any, is that the habs played a pretty decent game.  The bruins didn't.  If the B's bring their B+ game...they win. 
    If not......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: TT cannot stop the puck vs the Habs!! : I know you have to be joking right moron? Go jack off in your hab towel hab loser. Zero goals for is what is to blame for the loss, you clueless scab fan.
    Posted by tukka-fall

Did you just defend thomas??

There may be hope yet, young Grasshoppah..

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Yeah, Thomas sucks so bad that going into last night he was 10-8 in the playoffs with 7, COUNT THEM SEVEN of his 10 wins against the Habs.  HORRIBLE I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I knew everyone would blame TT. The Habs could have scored 10, it doesnt freaking matter how many the habs scored....The B's didnt. So its retarded to even blame him.....Mor ons all of you are. Cant win unless you score and 0-0 still doesnt do any team any good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

Since you TT-haters obviously haven't watched any games this year, I'll recap things for you:  TT led the league in every goalie category this year;  He's a shoe-in for the Verzina AGAIN, and he set the all-time record for GAA. yeah, he really sucks. 
    Posted by Altus123

Sorry, TT Lover, but Thomas never won more then 1 playoffs series. We don't give a Rat a** about his regular stats. He's not performing when the team need him the most. Tim Thomas is the 2.0 version of Patrick Lalime: very good in the regular season, bad in the playoffs. Floppy will sank us...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pmanousos. Show pmanousos's posts

You gotta make the first save, when we beat the habs 8-6 we came out fierce but sloppy and he made a ridiculous first save on desharnais to keep the game 0-0. If that shot goes in its 1-0 habs and the game is completely different, instead he makes a highlight save and we take the lead short after. Im not hating on the guy at all it wasn't Timmy's fault we left two habs in front of the net alone but he has made that kind of save countless times in the regular season, where you think its a sure goal and he creates a miracle and he needed to bail out the defence on the first shot of the game. That one save could have boosted everyones energy and completely change the outcome of the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Been screaming it all along. Its our D's fault and our goalies are required to bail them out too many times. Not once did I see the Habs make a mistake where Price needed to bail any of them out. The B's are good for several a game. Price just stayed positioned when under pressure and the D did the rest for him.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

In Response to Re: TT cannot stop the puck vs the Habs!! : Your so dumb did you even watch the highlights? Who knows if it went 0-0 for 6 months no one might win the cup this season. That's your dumb logic, and I know you, your girlfriend ballsoxfan aka theusual are definately hab fans. Why not blame Thomas for lack of scoring production and the anemic powerplay? That makes as much sense as your dumb ignorant posting, you make real Bruins fans suffer through. Face it Rask is mediocre and the score most likely would have been 7-0 with the finnish flash in the pan in goal.
    Posted by tukka-fall

Sadly, for you, this poster is right. That 2nd goal was soft as butter and it killed any chances for a comeback. So, before insulting someone about his lack of knowledge, look in your own backyard, my friend.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosismooses. Show mosismooses's posts

I don't blame the game 1 loss on Thomas, but I certainly hope they play Rask at some point & hopefully not too late.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

nothing to worry about. the flopping fool, timmy chubbins, will definitely lead us to the promised land or at least the golf course this playoff season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

nothing to worry about. the flopping fool, timmy chubbins, will definitely lead us to the promised land or at least the golf course this playoff season.
    Posted by bruinfan01

5 per for playing Golf in April. That's a TON of money for a guy who fail to deliver, in the playoffs, year after year after year...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Um.....Thomas lost to the Habs a few years back in 7.  He is 3-4

2 years ago he swept them and then lost to Carolina in 7.  He is 7-4

That makes his total before last night 2 SEVEN game series losses and 1 win that was a sweep.  Saying Thomas sucks in the playoffs is a little bit of a stretch.

And saying he SHOULD HAVE had the second goal (on which he was screened by his own D) so they could have pulled him down 1-0 with 2 minutes to go when they had ALL GAME to score....COME ON!  Seriously guys, get a clue.  Thats HONESTLY one of the more ridiculous things Ive read on this site, because you truly believe it.  Yeah, he blew that game alright. 

(mumbling to myself:  wish the self-loathing sox fans would go watch their team stink it up instead of posting here)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Since you TT-haters obviously haven't watched any games this year, I'll recap things for you:  TT led the league in every goalie category this year;  He's a shoe-in for the Verzina AGAIN, and he set the all-time record for GAA. yeah, he really sucks. 
    Posted by Altus123

Who cares... who care??  With that loser attitude we will never win the Cup!  Playoffs are all i care about!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I will add to that when a goalie is not making the first saves it gets the D nervous because they do not trust their goalie.  How come the Habs are playign with so much confidence?  Because they know that the guy behind them will bail them out.  How many time TT bailed his D in the playoffs... not many!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts