tt can't even take 1 game off

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

tt can't even take 1 game off

need to send rask down for a few weeks to get his game together...I know he hasnt played much lately but my god did he s-ck tonight. TT really needed this game off...too bad

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: tt can't even take 1 game off

It was a mistake to pull Rask. He let in one soft goal, but his team was still winning. CJ needs to step up and admit he made a mistake. Rask has been getting the short end all season...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: tt can't even take 1 game off:[QUOTE]It was a mistake to pull Rask. He let in one soft goal, but his team was still winning. CJ needs to step up and admit he made a mistake. Rask has been getting the short end all season...
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

^This!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Tonite was not a goaltenders night on BOTH sides.. Miller wasn't exactly stellar either... Listen the game tonite was all about the B's defense being way too soft.. too many turnovers.. too many stick checks, not enough laying the body.. Two on one's , Three on two's.. count them up ....A good skating team like Buffalo will always give the Bruins fits.. They played a very loose hockey game on the back end and ended up paying for it...

Even my favourite player Bergy has to be stronger on the puck getting it out of the zone in the last minute of play... he gets that out and the B's win.. plain and simple...

Sections
Shortcuts