TT Hurt Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

TT Hurt Again

Looks like it's gonna be a long season for Timmah.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: TT Hurt Again

Groin again.  And it didn't look like he was especially stretching/extending it on the replay I saw.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I wonder how much of his motivation to come back was the Olympics, and I wonder what he's going to do once the Olympic teams are announced and he's not on Team USA.  .905 s% and 3.11 GAA aren't going to cut it even if you are on the awful Panthers.  Miller Anderson Bishop Schneider Quick and Howard are ahead of him in every important category, and three of those guys are on teams not much better than the Panters.

Sorry, Timmah.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Too tough to take a year off from NHL @40.  He's still got skills, but I'd say he's done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder how much of his motivation to come back was the Olympics, and I wonder what he's going to do once the Olympic teams are announced and he's not on Team USA.  .905 s% and 3.11 GAA aren't going to cut it even if you are on the awful Panthers.  Miller Anderson Bishop Schneider Quick and Howard are ahead of him in every important category, and three of those guys are on teams not much better than the Panters.

Sorry, Timmah.

[/QUOTE]

Can't go by his numbers yet.  Those are from six games, one of which was a shellacking from the Blues and the first few were remembering how to play against NHLers.

Since returning from Injury #1, he's played very, very well.  Old school Tim Thomas style.

Injury #2 is said to be a leg, not a groin.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]

Sorry, Timmah.

[/QUOTE]

Bishop that got yanked on Sat? that guy?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sorry, Timmah.

[/QUOTE]

Bishop that got yanked on Sat? that guy?

[/QUOTE]

Bishop that came into the game 5-0 with a 1.57 G.A.A

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

He'll be back but his stats are not ever going to look good in Florida. I say he finishes the year and then packs it in.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He'll be back but his stats are not ever going to look good in Florida. I say he finishes the year and then packs it in.

[/QUOTE]

I think he gets traded to a contender at the deadline.

Sections
Shortcuts