TT must be rested

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

TT must be rested

He's getting way too many starts.  We've all seen him go flat when he gets too many starts and is tired.  It's not as if there isn't a capable back up around.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: TT must be rested

Did TT get any shots at all? 

He wasn't tested in the least.

True hindsight is 20/20, but a start and a win against a good club is what Tuuka needs.

We have? had? the best goaltending pair in the league, I don't know anymore because they have moth balled Tuuka.

What happens when you play TT so much?

He gets tired, then he gets hurt.  It will happen again.

Despite the win, he looked weak to me last night and certainly looked weak the game before.  Not that the goals against him were soft, but it seems to me that they were goals he would have stopped 4 games ago.

I'll go one step further, he IS tired for sure and I'm concerned he might be hurt again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

He need to play more early to build stamina for playoffs. 2 years ago he played great in playoffs was not close to be at fault for loss, save % and GAA prove this, team did not score for him when needed.

Last year Tuu got tired down playoff run and his save and GAA showed this.  He needed a rest in the playoffs because he took on a big load of the work at end of season and his stamina did not have time to build.

Top goalies need to build a stamina and that means playing the high share of the games and 23 of 33 is not that many, should be more like 27-8, this is lower due to fact Rask was starter at start of season.

Rask will likely play against TB and that is too bad to have to face Stamk and StL in last game of 2010.  Rask needs to win a few games for his confidence, he is still a sound goalie and we need him sharp.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

His rest should also come in the form of great play from B's and not a 26-2 bombardment.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: TT must be rested:
    [QUOTE]He need to play more early to build stamina for playoffs. 2 years ago he played great in playoffs was not close to be at fault for loss, save % and GAA prove this, team did not score for him when needed. Last year Tuu got tired down playoff run and his save and GAA showed this.  He needed a rest in the playoffs because he took on a big load of the work at end of season and his stamina did not have time to build. Top goalies need to build a stamina and that means playing the high share of the games and 23 of 33 is not that many, should be more like 27-8, this is lower due to fact Rask was starter at start of season. Rask will likely play against TB and that is too bad to have to face Stamk and StL in last game of 2010.  Rask needs to win a few games for his confidence, he is still a sound goalie and we need him sharp.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?  You are trying to cherry pick stats?  Dont act like TT was not close to fault... bad goals have nothing to do with GAA or %.  And what GAA % "showed this" are you talking about with Tuuk?  He led the league in both last year.

And "the number was lower due to Rask being the starter" at the beginning of the year?  Huh?  Rask rightfully was the starter OPENING NIGHT, TT wins game #2 and CJ has been riding the Flopper ever since.  Again, where do you make up these numbers?

That said, Tuuk definitely wore down against Philly.  But even goalies who "have built stamina" wear out at playoff time when they are overused.  Its always been true of Brodeur.  TT was at his best 2 years ago when he was splitting time with Fernandez, who was putting up very similar numbers and playing just as good.  But when Fernandez got hurt and lost it, TT was overused again and the bad goals started to flow as usual.  CJ keep running TT out there this year every single night, with his jumping around on every simple shot and old chassis, and he absolutely will wear down.  Meanwhile Rask rusts away.

TT lately has definitely not looked like he did earlier in the season.  Some of the typical bad goals are showing up, and he wins games that he gets no work.  Meanwhile, a franchise goalie like Rask rots on the bench.  I'll say it again, if the Bs insist on putting all their eggs in TTs basket, just trade Rask to an organization who appreciates him and see if they can pick up the PMD they lust after so bad.  I'd like to watch Rask play every day someplace after he regains his confidence, too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

I agree with BadHab's original post: Rask should be playing a few more games per month than he currently is.  Julien's probably putting Thomas out there to try and keep pace with the Habs - but they have got to play Rask more than they are if they want to ride this "goalie tandem" into the playoffs.

As for SoxFanInIL and fans with like mind, all I can say is I once shared your frustration... but I've come to realize the plan.  The Thomas contract was timed at 4 years and Rask was projected out to be the #1 in 3 years.  Combined $6m for both and it doesn't really matter which one of them plays.

2009-10: Thomas is injured, Rask plays great, things look 2 years ahead of schedule.

2010-11: Fact is, Thomas was injured last season and is now back to crazy Vezina form (however 'unorthodox' - last time I checked, job description was: prevent goals) ... and Rask could use a tad more seasoning.

The point is - everything is still on track from the Bruins' original plan.  Rask was to be groomed as the #1 by the final year of Thomas's  contract.  Rask takes over and they trade Thomas to a team in need for a veteran goalie.

This has got to be the plan.  I believe Rask has a 3 year deal?  Which would coincide with the season before Thomas's final year...

That's the plan, be prepared to ride it out.  Tuukka's Time will come. 

And I can't wait...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT must be rested : What are you talking about?  You are trying to cherry pick stats?  Dont act like TT was not close to fault... bad goals have nothing to do with GAA or %.  And what GAA % "showed this" are you talking about with Tuuk?  He led the league in both last year. And "the number was lower due to Rask being the starter" at the beginning of the year?  Huh?  Rask rightfully was the starter OPENING NIGHT, TT wins game #2 and CJ has been riding the Flopper ever since.  Again, where do you make up these numbers? That said, Tuuk definitely wore down against Philly.  But even goalies who "have built stamina" wear out at playoff time when they are overused.  Its always been true of Brodeur.  TT was at his best 2 years ago when he was splitting time with Fernandez, who was putting up very similar numbers and playing just as good.  But when Fernandez got hurt and lost it, TT was overused again and the bad goals started to flow as usual.  CJ keep running TT out there this year every single night, with his jumping around on every simple shot and old chassis, and he absolutely will wear down.  Meanwhile Rask rusts away. TT lately has definitely not looked like he did earlier in the season.  Some of the typical bad goals are showing up, and he wins games that he gets no work.  Meanwhile, a franchise goalie like Rask rots on the bench.  I'll say it again, if the Bs insist on putting all their eggs in TTs basket, just trade Rask to an organization who appreciates him and see if they can pick up the PMD they lust after so bad.  I'd like to watch Rask play every day someplace after he regains his confidence, too.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]More evidence ballsaxfaninill ate way too many lead chips growing up. Everything you say has zero merit. Thomas has not only been the best goalie in the NHL, he has been the most consistant player in the NHL. Did you feel the one lonely goal, was weak last game moron? Your grudge stuff is old. The fact is any coach rides a goalie with the performance Thomas has put in this season. Rask is getting valuble experiance watching a true number one play, from the bench. Rask lost last years playoffs after blowing a 3-0 lead. The season before the Bruins fell behind 3-1 against the Canes, and Thomas brought his team back to a seventh game(including posting a shutout in game 5). In game 7 Thomas, allowed two goals in regulation. I agree with you apples and oranges. Thomas played well, while Rask choked, and has still failed too find any type of groove. But your unnatural hatred for the leagues best goalie is as pathetic as Illinois is, a place known for the wind, is a great place for a poster that blows a lot of hot air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

No arguement here, and I think everyone knows whether I'm Team Tuukka or Team Thomas. At worst he should have off every tenth game. If Raskcan put together a good, complete game give him back to back starts.

In Response to TT must be rested:
    [QUOTE]He's getting way too many starts.  We've all seen him go flat when he gets too many starts and is tired.  It's not as if there isn't a capable back up around.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Thomas doesn't generally get hurt, and it's usually more mental fatigue than anything.

Rasks play this year and Thomas's have dictated the split in starts. It's the end of December the third month of the season and Thomas still has a GAA below 2.

[QUOTE]Did TT get any shots at all?  He wasn't tested in the least. True hindsight is 20/20, but a start and a win against a good club is what Tuuka needs. We have? had? the best goaltending pair in the league, I don't know anymore because they have moth balled Tuuka. What happens when you play TT so much? He gets tired, then he gets hurt.  It will happen again. Despite the win, he looked weak to me last night and certainly looked weak the game before.  Not that the goals against him were soft, but it seems to me that they were goals he would have stopped 4 games ago. I'll go one step further, he IS tired for sure and I'm concerned he might be hurt again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Wait, Thomas let's in every bad shot? And flops on every play? Get over yourself. I've seen Broduer and Luongo do as much "flopping" and more failing in the last two seasons.

And Fernandez's numbers were not similar, they were about a dozen places below Thomas in the ranking.

Rask ended up starter last season because of TT's injuries, period. Rask played in 41 regular season games, and then the playoff games. That's less than the number TT played in the regular season the year before where Thomas went on to put up better playoff stats than he did in the season he won the Vezina. Rask did not improve in the playoffs, and he didn't do well in the AHL playoffs either.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT must be rested : What are you talking about?  You are trying to cherry pick stats?  Dont act like TT was not close to fault... bad goals have nothing to do with GAA or %.  And what GAA % "showed this" are you talking about with Tuuk?  He led the league in both last year. And "the number was lower due to Rask being the starter" at the beginning of the year?  Huh?  Rask rightfully was the starter OPENING NIGHT, TT wins game #2 and CJ has been riding the Flopper ever since.  Again, where do you make up these numbers? That said, Tuuk definitely wore down against Philly.  But even goalies who "have built stamina" wear out at playoff time when they are overused.  Its always been true of Brodeur.  TT was at his best 2 years ago when he was splitting time with Fernandez, who was putting up very similar numbers and playing just as good.  But when Fernandez got hurt and lost it, TT was overused again and the bad goals started to flow as usual.  CJ keep running TT out there this year every single night, with his jumping around on every simple shot and old chassis, and he absolutely will wear down.  Meanwhile Rask rusts away. TT lately has definitely not looked like he did earlier in the season.  Some of the typical bad goals are showing up, and he wins games that he gets no work.  Meanwhile, a franchise goalie like Rask rots on the bench.  I'll say it again, if the Bs insist on putting all their eggs in TTs basket, just trade Rask to an organization who appreciates him and see if they can pick up the PMD they lust after so bad.  I'd like to watch Rask play every day someplace after he regains his confidence, too.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]No arguement here, and I think everyone knows whether I'm Team Tuukka or Team Thomas. At worst he should have off every tenth game. If Raskcan put together a good, complete game give him back to back starts. In Response to TT must be rested :
    Posted by bandgbleeder[/QUOTE]

At worst every 10th game?

Ryan Miller played 69 games last year with somebody that I can't name as a backup? 

Luongo got 68 games last year with John Doe as his backup.

13-14 games for an absolute no name back ups. 

And Rask should get the same?

In and ideal world the split should be 60/40 with 2 outstanding goalies with the hot hand getting the few extra starts.

Why is TT getting so many starts?  Because you have a desperate coach who's lost his team who doesn't know what else to do.

You have a big shake up game with new lines, an emotional game, the shake up would have been complete with Rask in goal.  It would have been the perfect start for him.  The message loud and clear would come through that you guys can't depend on your goalie standing on his head.  And it would have been a confidence builder for Rask.

Not only is TT getting too many starts, the opposite is even worse - that Rask doesn't get any high pressure starts.

Another bad thing, Rask in net means everyone can take the night off and they do.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Rask has done nothing this season to earn starts. Period. He had a great rookie season, then turned to candle wax in the playoffs.

Tim Tomas: 24 gp 16 w 4 l 3 otl 1.67 GAA .949 Sv%
    Andrew Raycroft: 10 gp 6 w 3 l 0 otl 2.36 GAA .923 Sv%
    Tuukka Rask: 10 gp 2 w 7 l 1 otl 2.57 GAA .927 Sv%

Take those numbers and explain how Rask deserves more starts? Go ahead, only this time try and use logic and not the fact you'd like his sack bouncing of your chin. 

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT must be rested : At worst every 10th game? Ryan Miller played 69 games last year with somebody that I can't name as a backup?  Luongo got 68 games last year with John Doe as his backup. 13-14 games for an absolute no name back ups.  And Rask should get the same? In and ideal world the split should be 60/40 with 2 outstanding goalies with the hot hand getting the few extra starts. Why is TT getting so many starts?  Because you have a desperate coach who's lost his team who doesn't know what else to do. You have a big shake up game with new lines, an emotional game, the shake up would have been complete with Rask in goal.  It would have been the perfect start for him.  The message loud and clear would come through that you guys can't depend on your goalie standing on his head.  And it would have been a confidence builder for Rask. Not only is TT getting too many starts, the opposite is even worse - that Rask doesn't get any high pressure starts. Another bad thing, Rask in net means everyone can take the night off and they do.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]
       SoxFan, your a one-trick pony, and your act is getting old. I saw some of your latest nonsense posts from people responding to you, so I decided to take you off "ignore" for a moment, to say this.
    You have a complete double standard, when it comes to Rask and Thomas.
    When Rask made every playoff start, you pointed out, quite correctly, that playing every night can wear a goalie down, and that's what happened to Rask, or "Tuuk", as you like to call him.
    However, when the year before, Thomas started every playoff game, you hold him completely responsible for losing.
    You also like to ignore the facts that Thomas had the best GAA and 2nd best save% that playoff year, but those number do exist, and do indicate a high level of play, even when playing every game.
       You also should stop making a fool of yourself by saying things like Thomas is only winning games when he gets no work.
    Please don't bother responding. I am putting you back on ignore, and won't see your reply.Besides, I already know what you will say. We have all seen enough of your silly posts before.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT must be rested : At worst every 10th game? Ryan Miller played 69 games last year with somebody that I can't name as a backup?  Luongo got 68 games last year with John Doe as his backup. 13-14 games for an absolute no name back ups.  And Rask should get the same? In and ideal world the split should be 60/40 with 2 outstanding goalies with the hot hand getting the few extra starts. Why is TT getting so many starts?  Because you have a desperate coach who's lost his team who doesn't know what else to do. You have a big shake up game with new lines, an emotional game, the shake up would have been complete with Rask in goal.  It would have been the perfect start for him.  The message loud and clear would come through that you guys can't depend on your goalie standing on his head.  And it would have been a confidence builder for Rask. Not only is TT getting too many starts, the opposite is even worse - that Rask doesn't get any high pressure starts. Another bad thing, Rask in net means everyone can take the night off and they do.
    Last week when I had the nerve to question TT people acted like I told them I had sex with their mother.now you question him and get somewhat respectful responses.What gives?I guess maybe I really am greasier than need be.I've got to work on that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

More evidence ballsaxfaninill ate way too many lead chips growing up. Everything you say has zero merit. Thomas has not only been the best goalie in the NHL, he has been the most consistant player in the NHL. Did you feel the one lonely goal, was weak last game moron? Your grudge stuff is old. The fact is any coach rides a goalie with the performance Thomas has put in this season. Rask is getting valuble experiance watching a true number one play, from the bench. Rask lost last years playoffs after blowing a 3-0 lead. The season before the Bruins fell behind 3-1 against the Canes, and Thomas brought his team back to a seventh game(including posting a shutout in game 5). In game 7 Thomas, allowed two goals in regulation. I agree with you apples and oranges. Thomas played well, while Rask choked, and has still failed too find any type of groove. But your unnatural hatred for the leagues best goalie is as pathetic as Illinois is, a place known for the wind, is a great place for a poster that blows a lot of hot air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thing of it is! This goof never showed his face when TT was being unbelievable. Now that he's coming back down to earth & showing he actually is human? He shows his stupid name again! It's typical of this moron!
    However, I don't agree with putting down TT's play because of "goals" allowed! Numerous times he's kept the B's in games they had no business being in the same city. Toronto & Wash are two great examples. I do agree with Rask getting some more starts though. Saying the play of TT's play diminishing is NOT a valid reason! That's nitpicking & showing you're chomping at the bit for TT to fail, because you don't like him. Rask is not on this team to be an Alex Auld, or a Patrick Lalime. He's the future of this franchise. I agree stamina is something that needs work. Rask has shown he doesn't have the stamina that a #1 goalie needs. Also, if CJ is staying on as coach then we all know how he'll ride his #1 goalie no matter the circumstances. Last yr 2nd rd is a prime example. So, at this rate. Rask is going to play a max of 20-25 games this year. That doesn't help his stamina issues. He's a good goalie, but he needs to play more than what he is & this team has to play better in front of him too!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]More evidence ballsaxfaninill ate way too many lead chips growing up. Everything you say has zero merit. Thomas has not only been the best goalie in the NHL, he has been the most consistant player in the NHL. Did you feel the one lonely goal, was weak last game moron? Your grudge stuff is old. The fact is any coach rides a goalie with the performance Thomas has put in this season. Rask is getting valuble experiance watching a true number one play, from the bench. Rask lost last years playoffs after blowing a 3-0 lead. The season before the Bruins fell behind 3-1 against the Canes, and Thomas brought his team back to a seventh game(including posting a shutout in game 5). In game 7 Thomas, allowed two goals in regulation. I agree with you apples and oranges. Thomas played well, while Rask choked, and has still failed too find any type of groove. But your unnatural hatred for the leagues best goalie is as pathetic as Illinois is, a place known for the wind, is a great place for a poster that blows a lot of hot air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thing of it is! This goof never showed his face when TT was being unbelievable. Now that he's coming back down to earth & showing he actually is human? He shows his stupid name again! It's typical of this moron! However, I don't agree with putting down TT's play because of "goals" allowed! Numerous times he's kept the B's in games they had no business being in the same city. Toronto & Wash are two great examples. I do agree with Rask getting some more starts though. Saying the play of TT's play diminishing is NOT a valid reason! That's nitpicking & showing you're chomping at the bit for TT to fail, because you don't like him. Rask is not on this team to be an Alex Auld, or a Patrick Lalime. He's the future of this franchise. I agree stamina is something that needs work. Rask has shown he doesn't have the stamina that a #1 goalie needs. Also, if CJ is staying on as coach then we all know how he'll ride his #1 goalie no matter the circumstances. Last yr 2nd rd is a prime example. So, at this rate. Rask is going to play a max of 20-25 games this year. That doesn't help his stamina issues. He's a good goalie, but he needs to play more than what he is & this team has to play better in front of him too!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    As you know,I've been in favour of a platoon system from day 1 but am happy regardless of who plays as long as the wins happen.Merry Christmas Nite.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Rask has done nothing this  season to earn starts. Period. He had a great rookie season, then turned to candle wax in the playoffs. Tim Tomas: 24 gp 16 w 4 l 3 otl 1.67 GAA .949 Sv% Andrew Raycroft: 10 gp 6 w 3 l 0 otl 2.36 GAA .923 Sv% Tuukka Rask: 10 gp 2 w 7 l 1 otl 2.57 GAA .927 Sv% Take those numbers and explain how Rask deserves more starts? Go ahead, only this time try and use logic and not the fact you'd like his sack bouncing of your chin.  In Response to Re: TT must be rested :
    Posted by bandgbleeder[/QUOTE]

I'll ignore the insult and use logic.

Why are you bringing Raycroft into this picture, he has nothing to do with anything.  Besides that, Rask's numbers are better, and Raycroft's numbers are the best he's had in 8 (that's EIGHT) years.

If you're going to mention some other names, how about comparing Tuuka's sv% against

Cam Ward .925
    Carey Price .923
    Ryan Miller and Roberto Luongo with .913
    (You might observe that .927 is better)

I'm not as much a proponent of Rask as I am insuring good goaltending.  We've seen this before.  TT DOES get hurt when he plays too much, and if not hurt he gets mentally burnt out.  His playing style is intense, and that intensity leads to injury or burn out.

Rask is a capable goalie, he's the goalie of the future - no one can debate that he's younger than TT.

Less starts for TT means;
    a) the development of Rask.
    b) insuring that TT stays fresh, both unhurt and unburnt out.
    c) should TT get hurt, you need Rask confident and game ready.
    d) the team is getting complacent behind TT.  Clearly this is an inconsistent team that sometimes sits back on it's heels and needs a shake up.  Putting in Rask in a big game situation will get everyone's attention, that's for sure.
    e) TT is tired NOW, he may possibly even be hurt NOW - he hasn't looked that sharp in the last 3 games or so.
    f) Undeniable that TT plays best in the underdog role.  When his detractors say he's all washed up, he plays his best.  Put yourself back end of last year and over the summer, everyone was saying you couldn't trade TT for anything because his cap hit was too much and he was all done.

Every season I have seen TT he is at his WORST when he had the starting job locked up, and at his BEST when he's threatened.

The best thing that could happen in the world for the Bruins would be if Rask can go in and get hot and get a bunch of starts, TT would come on like gang busters and you would have 2 goalies prime for the playoffs.

Again, I'm not that big a fan of Rask.  I say go with the winning goalie.  That goalie is now TT, but the trick is to keep him that way and make sure he peaks at the right time.

I'll go as far as to say this, if you can get Tuuka going and get him some starts and make him seem a lock for the #1 spot, TT will go stark raving nuts and play better than he ever has in his life.  And a team with an insanely hot goalie on a mediocre team will take you to the conference finals (see the habs last year).  A pretty decent team with an insanely hot goalie will get you a Stanley Cup.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I'm with you on this Bad Hab. I won't say that TT has played bad in his last 3 starts. I will say he's come back done to earth a little bit & goals are getting by him that weren't getting by earlier. That doesn't necessarily mean he's getting burned out & hurt, it may just mean that he's not stopping everything like he was. There's different zones that a goalie can get into. A spectacular one where it seems the goalie can stop b.b's, a great one where he always seems to be in the right place at the right time & a good one where he stops the critical ones @ critical times. Then, you have no zone at all. I think TT has come down from spectacular to good. Rask is no zone right now, because he can't get into enough games to get into one. I don't think Rask is your what you would call a regular backup. It wasn't supposed to be this way for him. I am glad in a way because everywhere he's been he's been able to snag the #1 spot. Which is good, but getting it & losing it again is something he probably never had to face. I think overall, this will be good for his overall developement. I think Carey Price finally gets it! So, I hope Rask will to. However, you can't go from making the kid the elite status of where he's playing 5-8 in a row. To playing 1 or 2 out of 10. That's too the extreme & could hurt his development. I think for the rest of the way it should go to a 60-40 ratio. My concern is Rask will degress & not progress. Goalie's need to be handled with kid gloves. Marty Brodeur is the exception to the rule. I have no idea how his easy going demeaner never changed from an exhibition game; to game 7 of the finals. I honestly think the way the B's handled Raycroft & Toivonen was wrong. I don't want the same mistake to happen to Rask. I know I've made it known I'm a huge TT fan, but I'm sensible about it. I want Rask to be all that he's made out to be.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And TT gets the start tonight against the Panthers??

Only one way I can only make sense of this. 

That they figure TT is on a streak and they might as well ride him out until the rented mule dies.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

As you know,I've been in favour of a platoon system from day 1 but am happy regardless of who plays as long as the wins happen.Merry Christmas Nite.
    Same to you Dez my fellow Maritimer!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

TT or Rask isn't the issue - last year he buried Thomas on the bench, and when it was time for someone to step up against Philly - that ship had sailed. Now he's going about the same thing the same way and expecting different results...Just another example of inept coaching.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Yea this isn't good! UNLESS...CJ is actually going to give Rask a start against a play-off team to get him going like TB. That I'll be ok with. Lets see how CJ handles the goalies in 5 games in 8 night stretch. If it I was the coach. I'd have a talk to both goalies. Give Rask another start against Flordia & providing he performed well. I'd give him the T-Bay game as well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

actually bruins are hanging by a thread to a playoff spot...rask has been horrible at best so we have to ride tank ... need the points

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]actually bruins are hanging by a thread to a playoff spot...rask has been horrible at best so we have to ride tank ... need the points
    Posted by north1234[/QUOTE]
    I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and guess that your just trying to get people going, by saying something outrageous.
    Either that, or your a complete moron.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT must be rested : I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and guess that your just trying to get people going, by saying something outrageous. Either that, or your a complete moron.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

Yea! That is a pretty stupid thing to say. Obviously, he hasn't watched the games Rask has been in. Just going by the final scoreboard!