TT or Tuukka and why

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

TT or Tuukka and why

I go with Tuukka tonight.  Montreal seems confident vs. TT and CJ needs to take that away from them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: TT or Tuukka and why

Well it wont happen because when the Bs should of gave thomas a start in game 4 last yr against the flyers to give rask a rest but they chose to stay with him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: TT or Tuukka and why:
    Well it wont happen because when the Bs should of gave thomas a start in game 4 last yr against the flyers to give rask a rest but they chose to stay with him.
    Posted by wallydouglas

TT was hurt last year

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

TT

Gotta go with the girl that brought ya to the dance, and you cant pin either of the two losses squarely on Timmy....but I'd still keep him on an extremely short leash

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

The Scabs are exploiting TT's weaknesses (his poor rebound control and the fact he dumps them in the slot) so its Tuukka time.  That being said I don't think Julien will do it because he is too stubborn and this is gong to get him to the unemployment line it 2 more games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

TT Gotta go with the girl that brought ya to the dance, and you cant pin either of the two losses squarely on Timmy....but I'd still keep him on an extremely short leash
    Posted by CelticBear68

Absolutely right Celt.If CJ loses by sticking with his record breaking goalie,that would be easier to explain than if he loses after a switch.TT should start but should know another goal in the 1st minute will spell the end.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If only Julien knew what to say to the suddenly choking Boychuk whom forgot how to complete a breakout pass, backcheck or make an open ice hit. As far as Thomas , whether or not I agree with Claude or anyone else, if TT lets anything even remotely soft in he's yanked.

In order for the Bruins to claw back into this series with or without Chara the Bruins defenders have to play much, much better. Collectively they have stunk the joint up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I think I'll stick to my original thought that Tuukka should start. What if he steps in and stones the Habs in the first few minutes?  Then he's in their heads and anything goes.  If TT starts and gives up a quickie, well then the horses are out of the barn and it will be an uphill battle - again!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sabu1113. Show sabu1113's posts

Tuukka should have been inserted in period three of game 2.   If Chara is not cleared to play tonight, even more reason to put Tuukka in.  

Thomas's rebounds can be managed by the likes of Chara, less Chara, Thomas's jucy rebounds will continue to haunt the Bruins.   Depanding on the likes of Kaberle to take up the slack in Chara's absense is foolish.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I think I'll stick to my original thought that Tuukka should start. What if he steps in and stones the Habs in the first few minutes?  Then he's in their heads and anything goes.  If TT starts and gives up a quickie, well then the horses are out of the barn and it will be an uphill battle - again!
    Posted by hangnail

It seems easy to argue for either choice at this point.If they lose with spotty goaltending tonight,it'll look like CJ made the wrong choice.If they win with a solid performance in goal,he'll look like he made the right move.Doesn't matter who plays.We just need whoever it is to step up and win one for us.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: TT or Tuukka and why : It seems easy to argue for either choice at this point.If they lose with spotty goaltending tonight,it'll look like CJ made the wrong choice.If they win with a solid performance in goal,he'll look like he made the right move.Doesn't matter who plays.We just need whoever it is to step up and win one for us.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I hope it's a combination of good goaltending and solid team play that wins the game, rather than just the goaltending.  The entire group needs a shut-down performance to start the ball rolling in the other direction.

Sections
Shortcuts