TT tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Re: TT tonight

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to bim09's comment:

Typical.  When liberals can't debate you on the fact's they resort to name calling.

Dude, this is no place for a political debate.  I'm as anti-liberal as they come, but I'm not getting into it here. 

Yea bim maybe better starting a justin bieber thread now you're talkin

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

[/QUOTE]

I agree & I'll get a little political here by saying...There's far too much of it (hate) in todays society. It's always been there, but now in todays world it's out of control & so easy to see.

[/QUOTE]

Shut up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Players get muscle injuries all the time.

Conversely, would you say it was a good idea to take a year off?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Conversely, would you say it was a good idea to take a year off?

That's not the topic.

It is ridiculous to say that he screwed the B's by doing so, however.  Rask and Khudobin proved to be quite worthy and the B's came within four periods of winning another Cup.

If that's screwed, I hope it happens again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"He pulled a groin, this is a preventable injury."

Ference and Rask would have quite the argument on this one. Even if you are in great shape the midsection can go awry. Gotta disagree here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

That's not the topic.

It is ridiculous to say that he screwed the B's by doing so, however.  Rask and Khudobin proved to be quite worthy and the B's came within four periods of winning another Cup.

If that's screwed, I hope it happens again.

My point was that, can you argue that taking a year off helped him to be a better goalie?  And I would argue it didn't.  You get better at playing professional goal by playing professional goal.

Screwing the B's by denying his services to them, or denying them the ability to trade him.  The Bruins were close to a cup being in the finals.  Had Thomas demanded a trade instead of sitting out the Bruins could have gotten another player.  Just a few more goals could have won the thing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

I agree & I'll get a little political here by saying...There's far too much of it (hate) in todays society. It's always been there, but now in todays world it's out of control & so easy to see.

[/QUOTE]

Shut up.

[/QUOTE]

Ya know ash I bet your parents gave you an iron & a toaster for your bath toys! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

My point was that, can you argue that taking a year off helped him to be a better goalie?  And I would argue it didn't.  You get better at playing professional goal by playing professional goal.

The discussion isn't his GAA or SV%.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The discussion isn't his GAA or SV%.

OK, I'll say you are most likely to avoid injury by playing as a pro goalie under the watchful eyes of NHL strength and conditioning coaches, NHL goalie coaches and the rest of the staff more so than whatever idiots you might be able to hire whilst hiding in your bunker in Colorado.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Taking time off has nothing to do with a groin injury. Everything is a conspiracy with this guy when it comes to some of you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Taking time off has nothing to do with a groin injury. Everything is a conspiracy with this guy when it comes to some of you.

All righty then.  I don't like the player or the man and he's not a Bruin and I don't like the idea of an NHL team in Miami.  I'm pretty sure I'm right about this.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

He was the most important piece of a Cup winning team. I'll always like him for that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

OK, I'll say you are most likely to avoid injury by playing as a pro goalie under the watchful eyes of NHL strength and conditioning coaches, NHL goalie coaches and the rest of the staff more so than whatever idiots you might be able to hire whilst hiding in your bunker in Colorado.

He's been a goalie for 20+ years and has millions of dollars.  The NHL doesn't have an exclusive with the best pesonal trainers on the planet.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

All righty then.  I don't like the player or the man and he's not a Bruin and I don't like the idea of an NHL team in Miami.  I'm pretty sure I'm right about this.

Getting old BadHab. Get over it seriously!

Sections
Shortcuts