TT vs Nashville?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

TT vs Nashville?

Looks like Tuukka has raised the bar and it's time for some healthy competition to keep both guys on their game.  Does CJ ride Tuukaa while he's hot or go with Timmy vs. Nashville?  I'd go with TT for this one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: TT vs Nashville?

I'd go with Rask to see if it was just a lucky night or if hr can carry this team like last year!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I'm not ready to give Tuukka the keys to the castle just yet!  TT's had enough rest, so I say throw him in there tomorrow, and then see if Tuukka can shut down the Leafs. 

Schedule's tough the rest of the way - some tough decisions for CJ.  Wonder if he's going to favor one or the other during the last two weeks?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

TT vs Renne... head to head Vezina fight.

One team score a lot on the other (not likely) could affect those goaltending stats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

I would roll with Rask as he has the hot hand right now, not saying I would give him the keys to the castle just thinking he should get the start against Nashville. Go Bruins!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

I'm ok with alternating to keep them both fresh and sharp, at least until Rask lays an egg... Gotta beat the Leafs sat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Just thinking out loud here...what if they alternate and Rask outplays TT in the last few weeks.  Could anyone envision Rask starting game 1 of the playoffs, or has TT already locked that up?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

TT is a battler... he plays better when he has competition. Renne should bring the best out in him so let him play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: TT vs Nashville?:
    [QUOTE]Just thinking out loud here...what if they alternate and Rask outplays TT in the last few weeks.  Could anyone envision Rask starting game 1 of the playoffs, or has TT already locked that up?
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    Unless TT's injured is the only way that Rasks starts game 1. However; if Rask continues his fine play for the remainder of his starts? TT's reigns will be short & look for the same type of scenerio in Vancouver! Bobby Lou won't have the chances he's gotten in the past.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

It's Tuukka time! Tim is growing his November 'stache again so maybe he'll get back to his November form. My vote's for Rask though, gotta go with who's playing better right now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

[QUOTE]It's Tuukka time! Tim is growing his November 'stache again so maybe he'll get back to his November form. My vote's for Rask though, gotta go with who's playing better right now.
    Posted by BigPapaBear72[/QUOTE]

So, Rask has a great game against the BJ's and he all of the sudden is playing better than TT. NOT....TT has definitely had the upper hand when it comes to the better play. TR has played against sub par team of late and been able to shine. TT is always my first choice, but if this Defense doesnt tighten up their play, both goalies are going to have to shine. Our D is irritating to watch. They give up to many great scoring opportunities to the opposing team, especially of late....Getting out shot in the last 6-7 games in a row now. Quality scoring chances at that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Thomas looked pretty bad against the Islanders the other night

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I know that Rask as gotten rave reviews for the Blue Jackets game, and I did feel he stole one for us.  However, I thought some of his big saves, including the glove save from the belly was caused by him playing a little out of control.  I don't think he is back in form yet, I think he just had a good game.  When he is back in top form, it will look easy.  I say start TT, and keep his preparedness for game 1 of the playoffs as your number one priority when determining who to play from here on out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]Are the Preds below 12th in the standings? If not Rask shouldn't even get a sniff of the ice. His game has only gotton better because of the weak teams he has faced. His so called hot streak  only has wins against the Sens, Oilers, Isles and Blue Jackets, Teams that all stink. Hoorah he only gave up two goals against the 12th place team in the east, big fvcking deal.
    Posted by tukka_fall[/QUOTE]

...Where's my fly swatter?

Sections
Shortcuts