TT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

TT

Wins 3 allstar games in a row.

Silver medal in Olympics.

Vezina 2 of 3 years.

Sets NHL mark in save %. Bruins record in wins to start season.

4 shutouts in Stanley cup playoffs, including 2 in finals and 1 ingame 7.

Better mark in playoffs to win Conn Smythe award.  Sets record in SC playoffs in saves.

Wins Stanley cup.

4th alltime in Bruins wins in playoffs, 3rd in Shutouts.

5th alltime in B's wins and shutouts, other 4 have all won the cup.

90th alltime in NHL wins, 6 from passing that windbag Healy that says he is not a goalie.

3 seasons 90 wins away from 250 and the HOF.

Why would you trade your first cup and Conn winner in 39 years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: TT

"3 seasons 90 wins away from 250 and the HOF"

That was a question on "The Point" NHL radio the other day. Is Thomas going to get in the HOF ? How much longer does he have to play, How many more wins ?

Personally if Tim doesn't get in the Hall because the voters don't think he has enough wins I wouldn't be mad cause I know how good Thomas is. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

He's the best Bruins goalie ever. That includes Cheevers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to TT:
    [QUOTE]Wins 3 allstar games in a row. Silver medal in Olympics. Vezina 2 of 3 years. Sets NHL mark in save %. Bruins record in wins to start season. 4 shutouts in Stanley cup playoffs, including 2 in finals and 1 ingame 7. Better mark in playoffs to win Conn Smythe award.  Sets record in SC playoffs in saves. Wins Stanley cup. 4th alltime in Bruins wins in playoffs, 3rd in Shutouts. 5th alltime in B's wins and shutouts, other 4 have all won the cup. 90th alltime in NHL wins, 6 from passing that windbag Healy that says he is not a goalie. 3 seasons 90 wins away from 250 and the HOF. Why would you trade your first cup and Conn winner in 39 years.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]
     You forgot breaking & setting a record for saves in the play-offs. The best part being he broke Kirk McLean's record who was another Canuck! Also; he's the only goalie to win 3 game 7's in 1 play-off year! He wiped out all his other 2 gm 7 losses. Also; he's made it offical to be able to shut any detractor up who names include SOXFAN; Newfiebullet; Cockadoodledoo; I'manassTony & anyone else who complain about PC giving him his 5 mill contract!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

For once the B's had the best goalie in the playoffs. When Cheevers played the B's were far and away the best team in many of those years, especially the Cup years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: TT:
    [QUOTE]He's the best Bruins goalie ever. That includes Cheevers.
    Posted by Klaas[/QUOTE]

He gets my vote!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

300 might be the marker, 139 wins is a long shot at his age, but TT likes long shots, I wonder if he ever bet on any of Cheevers horses.lol

250 might do it if he can stab another vezina.

Cujo has 454 wins tho and is not in yet.

Bower got in with 250 and 4 cups, 2 vezinas(1 shared with Sawchuk).

So there we have it 3 more seasons 90+ wins, 3 more cups and he will have equalled Bower.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to TT :  You forgot breaking & setting a record for saves in the play-offs. The best part being he broke Kirk McLean's record who was another Canuck! Also; he's the only goalie to win 3 game 7's in 1 play-off year! He wiped out all his other 2 gm 7 losses. Also; he's made it offical to be able to shut any detractor up who names include SOXFAN; Newfiebullet; Cockadoodledoo; I'manassTony & anyone else who complain about PC giving him his 5 mill contract!!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    I mentioned the saves record in there somewhere.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TT : I mentioned the saves record in there somewhere.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Yes you did. My apologies. I thought it said for the SCF only. My mistake.

Sections
Shortcuts