TT's last NHL game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: TT's last NHL game?

The cognitive dissonance of anti-thomas crowd is frightening.  Who, pray tell, is the goalie you'd rather see in the Bruins net right now?  Luongo, who got beat clean on several weaker shots with less traffic than Thomas last night?  Roloson, who gave up the short side long distance winner?  Price, who not only gave up a 5 hole cheapie to tie the game but flopped across very ineffectually on the OT winner - gotta know how to flop!  Vezina candidates come out today and the top five are probably Thomas, Rinne, Luongo, Lundqvist and Price.  The only one who you might say has been better than Thomas in the playoffs is Lundqvist.  Maybe.

You don't like the way Thomas plays - we get it - but, hey, scoreboard.  He's won four straight playoff games in Montreal.  He's now 2-2 in this year's playoffs.  There's a good chance he could be the only one of those Vezina candidates to see his team to the second round.  Style is for show.  Wins are for dough. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

HOW ABOUT HE WON US THE GAME BY STOPPING POINT BLANK SHOTS IN FINAL MIN OF PLAY AND RIGHT BEFORE WE SCORED IN OT

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: TT's last NHL game?:
    Kelvana must actually believe none of us who question TT have ever played hockey. He must be the authority on playing net.
    Posted by jwb413
    Your lack of hockey knowledge is laughable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to Re: TT's last NHL game? : Your lack of hockey knowledge is laughable.
    Posted by pauly1

So is yours

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I would take Miller, Lunquist, Rinne Price, Neyvirth, Fleury and Rask before TT.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: TT's last NHL game? : So is yours
    Posted by jwb413
    Living in CANADA and being a hard core fan for the past 40+ years makes me knowledgeable

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I would take Miller, Lunquist, Rinne Price, Neyvirth, Fleury and Rask before TT.
    Posted by lucaooo

Great, you have a little list of goalies you'd like to have for the team you root for....Awfully proud of ya.
    Pretty sure the Caps would take Thomas over Nuevirth right now..Cam Ward is insulted you have Nuevirth and Rask over him...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

glad to see someone else realizes that kelvana is a moron
    Posted by macdogcharm

Congrats, you got lucaoo to agree with you. You must feel so proud that you agree with a guy who's on about 60% of the users' ignore lists.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

Vezina Update-
    Luongo pulled in his last two games 3W2L .885 SV% 3.67GA
    Rinne pulled in his last game 2W2L .860 SV% 3.73 GA
    Thomas  2W 2L  .908SV% 2.75 GA
    Guess those GMs don't know anything about goaltending either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to Re: TT's last NHL game? : Living in CANADA and being a hard core fan for the past 40+ years makes me knowledgeable
    Posted by pauly1

Well there you have it. You know nothing about people you criticize and being from CANADA makes you an expert. Wow!!! I guess we from the USA are know nothings. Thanks for straitening that out!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to TT's last NHL game?:
    [QUOTE]can't stop a puck when it matters... Rask obviousely starts our last game of the year Saturady. Question is...do we buy him out (ala Glen Murray) and free up 5 million a year towards the cap...which would make the disaster tonight his last game ever.....
    Posted by macdogcharm[/QUOTESTUPID POST

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Style is for show. Wins are for dough. "

Luongo at a wopping 10Mil guess he's just got style....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to Re: TT's last NHL game? : Great, you have a little list of goalies you'd like to have for the team you root for....Awfully proud of ya. Pretty sure the Caps would take Thomas over Nuevirth right now..Cam Ward is insulted you have Nuevirth and Rask over him...
    Posted by kelvana33

Sorry I didn't know that Cam Ward was still playing... i thought his team did not make it to the playoffs.   
       The difference in between the Rask fans and the TT lovers is that the Rask fans are open minded.  They are willing to give a chance to TT.  But when TT blows chances after chances it is hard to support him! 
       For the other idiot who said that i was on some peeps ignore list... you almost made me cry.  The fact and the matter is that everyone responds to my post and my post usually keep going forever...so whatever you are saying I don't care.  
       And you know what they say truth hurts... you TT lovers do not like to ear that the clown on ice is no good but deep inside you know i am right that what makes you even more upset.
       In the end Rask fans will win because he is much younger and much better...worst case... we will have to endure the clown on ice for another year.  I am pretty sure he will be gone way before that.  And when that happens all the little TT lovers will be crying to their momies!! Mouahahahah

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: TT's last NHL game? :    Sorry I didn't know that Cam Ward was still playing... i thought his team did not make it to the playoffs.       The difference in between the Rask fans and the TT lovers is that the Rask fans are open minded.  They are willing to give a chance to TT.  But when TT blows chances after chances it is hard to support him!     For the other idiot who said that i was on some peeps ignore list... you almost made me cry.  The fact and the matter is that everyone responds to my post and my post usually keep going forever...so whatever you are saying I don't care.      And you know what they say truth hurts... you TT lovers do not like to ear that the clown on ice is no good but deep inside you know i am right that what makes you even more upset.    In the end Rask fans will win because he is much younger and much better...worst case... we will have to endure the clown on ice for another year.  I am pretty sure he will be gone way before that.  And when that happens all the little TT lovers will be crying to their momies!! Mouahahahah        
    Posted by lucaooo

TT blows chances??? He hasn't blown a 3-0 series lead has he?

Sections
Shortcuts