Tues Night Lineup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Re: Tues Night Lineup

Rolston learned to be ok at faceoffs when he was used in Boston as a Centerman more so than just being used mostly as a LW in NJ or Colorado, before arriving here, if I am not mistaken.  I think he played some Center in Colorado, but didn't play more until he arrived here last decade. 

He's never been known as a good or great faceoff guy.  He's competitive, but Kreicji is better at it than he is.

Bergeron and Kelly remain Boston's best.  Kreicji, Peverley and Campbell are good. Rolston would fall somewhere behind Campbell in this area, IMO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Thanx bass fishing .I was hoping the Bruins were going give Sauve a try on the 2nd line with Krejci and Loochbut just not happening now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Marchand Bergeron Seguin
    Lucic Kelly Krejci
    Caron Rolston Pouliot
    Paille Campbell Thornton/MacDermid

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

In Response to Re: Tues Night Lineup:
    [QUOTE]Thanx bass fishing .I was hoping the Bruins were going give Sauve a try on the 2nd line with Krejci and Loochbut just not happening now.
    Posted by orr4neely8[/QUOTE]

That's just my take, it doesn't mean that's accurate.  I haven't been following Rolston's faceoff %, so who knows, maybe he's gotten really good at it.  Somehow, I doubt it.

Here is some other analysis on Rolston last year as a Devil:

http://www.inlouwetrust.com/2010/5/28/1490980/analyzing-brian-rolstons

Edit: Through this year he was at 42.3% in faceoffs, so he's better of playing Wing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone with the first name of Mason playing hockey isn't anyone to be afraid of, at least where I come from. Who is this Null geek?  Canadiens troll?
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]
    Canucks troll.Far worse than Hab trolls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I'd like to see Rolston with kreji and Lucic. Unless Rolston has totally lost it [ cause for waivers] he could be the perfect fill-in. I'd prefer to see Pouliot on the pine, but to pair him with Rolston is a disservice to Rolston. I'm really confused by comments on Caron like BassFish, and need to ask, what games are you watching? Caron is not known as a scorer, but, he sure does play Claude's game to perfection, and supports his linemates. I'm hoping both Zanon and Mottau are in the starting lineup. You can never have too many smart defensemen. Speed might be an issue, but the forwards need to be alert to that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]I'd like to see Rolston with kreji and Lucic. Unless Rolston has totally lost it [ cause for waivers] he could be the perfect fill-in. I'd prefer to see Pouliot on the pine, but to pair him with Rolston is a disservice to Rolston. I'm really confused by comments on Caron like BassFish, and need to ask, what games are you watching? Caron is not known as a scorer, but, he sure does play Claude's game to perfection, and supports his linemates. I'm hoping both Zanon and Mottau are in the starting lineup. You can never have too many smart defensemen. Speed might be an issue, but the forwards need to be alert to that.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

I acknlowedged I don't like him, but I don't know who plays there at Wing. I think when Peverley comes back, Rolston plays Wing on the 3rd line.

Personally, I have no idea why people were raving about Caron here all last year as some up and coming young player.  I guess you could move Kelly to Wing and then play Camper at 3rd line Center.

That would be the other option.  Doesn't matter anyway. The lineup is in a total flux right now, so there is no real point in talking about the lines until Peverley can return.  Or Horton, but he's less likely.  Need to hope Pouliot gets hot, basically, which is not a good thing.

The last option would be to play Kelly at Wing, promote Campbell to the 3rd line at Center and then play Camper 4th line Center, but I am not a fan of disrupting lines with chemistry (lines 1 and 4).

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

[QUOTE]What a surprise, O'Rourke is on the B's bench today. Expect Sens to get twice the calls as B's. Easy win as per the League script. Is Rolston allowed to play PP with a walker?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

If you keep talking about the Refs being in the B's pocket, did you know the league will magically step in and take away the Cup victory? You're doing some fine work, and it'll pay off. Don't rest until a hearing takes place and the truth comes out. It's a valuable use of your time. Don't stop to exercise, or find your own apartment, or find employment, or start a family, or give to charity, or do anything else. Just this. Keep doing THIS. It's incredibly important.