Tuka lost this one.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Tuka lost this one.

When push came to shove Tuka lost it for the B's and at least we have 3 more tries, but Philly is on the mind and not happy with Tuka. The Bruins scored enough to win but Tuka is no King and the Bruins better win game 5 or trouble could be on the way. Tuka was not good and cost us the win tonite.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Tuka lost this one.

In response to brunod's comment:

When push came to shove Tuka lost it for the B's and at least we have 3 more tries, but Philly is on the mind and not happy with Tuka. The Bruins scored enough to win but Tuka is no King and the Bruins better win game 5 or trouble could be on the way. Tuka was not good and cost us the win tonite.

Another troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

Wait wait wait...... Who is Tuka?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Another troll.

Oh yeah.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Green Tea with Maple Walnut Ice Cream and Peanut Butter:

1 Cup Green Tea

2 scoops Maple Walnut Ice Cream add to Cup of Tea

4 tbsp Peanut Butter mix in with other.

Quick stir. Dip hand into cup and spread the handfull on your derrier. Let sit for 5 minutes. Then use other hand to scrap the mixture from your derrier, bring to mouth and enjoy the delicious flavour.

One cup yields 3 handfuls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Your joking i hope lol not his fault

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Its KHUDO time !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Its KHUDO time !

Give it a rest, Stanley.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

1 Cup Green Tea

Quick stir. Dip hand into cup and spread the handfull on your derrier. Let sit for 5 minutes. Then use other hand to scrap the mixture from your derrier, bring to mouth and enjoy the delicious flavour.

If you have a rather large derriere, should you just double the recipe?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Troll or not but he's right Rask was not very good tonite and he only had to be average for the Bruins to win

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

1 Cup Green Tea

If you have a rather large derriere, should you just double the recipe?

Triple would be preferable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Tuuka was at fault, but so was Chara who had a boychuck brain cramp, and Hamilton who never should have let Kreider inside. Let's hope they learn something from a game they should have won

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Nothing about the game surprised me, even before the game all the talk in the media was the rangers needed  some luck, a break of some sorts and they got it when rask slipped on after over commiting on that play, the steal from chara was a good play by the rangers forcheck. It happenes, its hockey, i was calm and still am calm, and not one bit worried about this going past 5 games.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Funny how so many are willing to start a thread about Rask when he's had an off night (which happens to the best of them) but they don't start one when he's been brilliant. Which would be almost every game except for this one. Brunod you're a fawking dickhead! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Does anyone think he may have stepped on a strap of his pads?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from danorat. Show danorat's posts

Worst loss I can recall in a long time.  Totally dominated.. Rangers had bags packed and they just gave it to them.  Now Rangers back in it and mark my words, this is going 7 games.  Lundquist steals games 5 & 6.  Too bad for Tuuka.... he's played great until last night and that blunder is going to be his legacy combined with Simon Gagne... 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Next time you should watch the game

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Flukie or not that first goal is on him, the second goal is on Chara and the other two are unstoppable shots. I know one thing is that the Rangers got their confidence after that first goal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In response to danorat's comment:

Worst loss I can recall in a long time.  Totally dominated.. Rangers had bags packed and they just gave it to them.  Now Rangers back in it and mark my words, this is going 7 games.  Lundquist steals games 5 & 6.  Too bad for Tuuka.... he's played great until last night and that blunder is going to be his legacy combined with Simon Gagne... 

Troll

Mark my words, you are on crack if you think this series is going any later than Saturday night.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Does anyone think he may have stepped on a strap of his pads?

I think he caught a crack in the ice. This time of year the ice is pretty soft in every arena except maybe Edmonton. I immediately looked for a loose strap and didn't see one. Darren Pang would've mentioned it, if that was the case as well. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

In pee wee our goalie let one in like that first Ranger goal!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In response to Canadianfan6's comment:

In pee wee our goalie let one in like that first Ranger goal!

I laughed...I did the same thing...I was playing nets in grade 3 or 4. I was yapping with my friends who were standing on a snow pile along the boards ( outside rink), when I heard people screaming. By the time I turned around to look the puck was in my net !  Man there were some upset team mates.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from danorat. Show danorat's posts

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:

In response to danorat's comment:

Troll

Mark my words, you are on crack if you think this series is going any later than Saturday night.

Then pass the pipe.... How many games before Lundquist pitches a shutout?  That's 4 games in a row with 3+ goals.  I'm a life-long B's fan but the bottom line is Lundquist is due and Saturday will be a very frustrating game to watch.  There was no way the B's were going to beat Toronto 3 games at home.... sometimes the reason is just that simple.  Believe me, I hope I'm wrong.....

Sections
Shortcuts