Tuka lost this one.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Re: Tuka lost this one.

The Bruins outplayed the Rangers but made 3 glaring mistakes to hand the game to the Rangers. My take is that that's unlikely to happen again and if they come with the same intensity this series is over in 5.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Does anyone think he may have stepped on a strap of his pads?

Im sure Tuukka learned how to put his pads on when he was 5.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In response to brunod's comment:

When push came to shove Tuka lost it for the B's and at least we have 3 more tries, but Philly is on the mind and not happy with Tuka. The Bruins scored enough to win but Tuka is no King and the Bruins better win game 5 or trouble could be on the way. Tuka was not good and cost us the win tonite.

Tuukka played fine like he always does. The blooper was a one in a million thing and if you neec to place blame on the wraparound it should be 95% Chara 5% Tuukka. The Rags got lucky, nothing more!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Do't forget about Seguin.

He finally scores and gives it right back with a too many men!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to danorat's comment:

In response to ROWDYRODRUST's comment:

In response to danorat's comment:

Worst loss I can recall in a long time.  Totally dominated.. Rangers had bags packed and they just gave it to them.  Now Rangers back in it and mark my words, this is going 7 games.  Lundquist steals games 5 & 6.  Too bad for Tuuka.... he's played great until last night and that blunder is going to be his legacy combined with Simon Gagne... 

Troll

Mark my words, you are on crack if you think this series is going any later than Saturday night.

Then pass the pipe.... How many games before Lundquist pitches a shutout?  That's 4 games in a row with 3+ goals.  I'm a life-long B's fan but the bottom line is Lundquist is due and Saturday will be a very frustrating game to watch.  There was no way the B's were going to beat Toronto 3 games at home.... sometimes the reason is just that simple.  Believe me, I hope I'm wrong.....

Your a fool. That much became clear when you claimed the Bruins got "totally dominated". A sane person with a clue about hockey doesn't watch that game and come to that conclusion.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

My take: if you don't know how to spell the player's name, you're not paying enough attention and your opinion is baseless.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

My take: if you don't know how to spell the player's name, you're not paying enough attention and your opinion is baseless.

Very true, and how many times have you hears two U's two K's two points! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to trouts' comment:

The Bruins outplayed the Rangers but made 3 glaring mistakes to hand the game to the Rangers. My take is that that's unlikely to happen again and if they come with the same intensity this series is over in 5.

I agree, Bruins have outplayed Rangers in every game. No reason to think they won't do it again at least once in the series.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

In response to trouts' comment:

I agree, Bruins have outplayed Rangers in every game. No reason to think they won't do it again at least once in the series.

The Bruins were clearly the better team in the Rangers' series. I also think they will surprise the Penguins, if they continue with the intensity and confidence that they have shown recently. I know that they had no success against them during the regular season, but I watched those games and for the most part they were very competitive. The current Bruins team is a much better team than at any time during the season with all lines and even the defensemen producing, so I see this upcoming series as a geat one and the winner of the series will most likely take home the Stanley Cup.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to MDsizzle's comment:

Very true, and how many times have you hears two U's two K's two points! 

This is how I learned to and remember how to spell his name properly.  For the longest time, it didn't sit right with me that there were two of each, so I alternated Tukka and Tuuka.  Jack showed me the way!

Sections
Shortcuts