Turco And Krug To Start Against Pens.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Turco And Krug To Start Against Pens.

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21188806/thomas-not-dressing-krug-making-debut

TT won't even dress for tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Re: Turco And Krug To Start Against Pens.

This has to be Turco's last game. He must be very motivated which is a good thing because he is a very competitive guy.

Will be fun watchng Krug play. I wonder how many quality minutes CJ will give him. Bartkowsky did not get much when he was in the lineup earlier this year. Different circumstances I guess.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Turco And Krug To Start Against Pens.:
    This has to be Turco's last game. He must be very motivated which is a good thing because he is a very competitive guy. Will be fun watchng Krug play. I wonder how many quality minutes CJ will give him. Bartkowsky did not get much when he was in the lineup earlier this year. Different circumstances I guess.
    Posted by jaywall

I used to love this time of year when the Bruins would get their infusion of college or National team players like Janney, Joyce and Juneau.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Turco And Krug To Start Against Pens. : I used to love this time of year when the Bruins would get their infusion of college or National team players like Janney, Joyce and Juneau.
    Posted by dezaruchi

And lets not forget Ted Donato and Dave Christian.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Turco And Krug To Start Against Pens. : And lets not forget Ted Donato and Dave Christian.
    Posted by 50belowzero

Just had the J's suck in my head 50 but you remember what I'm talking about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Sweet.  My entertainment value just went up that much more.  Center ice baby.  Leaving work early, going to get there early and find good food and quite possibly the wife might have to drive me home.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Turco And Krug To Start Against Pens. : Just had the J's suck in my head 50 but you remember what I'm talking about.
    Posted by dezaruchi

For sure Dez and all the players mentioned had a positive and productive (in some way) effect on the B's line up when they came on board. I seem to remember one or two of them contributed to a rather lengthy B's playoff run ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Turco And Krug To Start Against Pens. : For sure Dez and all the players mentioned had a positive and productive (in some way) effect on the B's line up when they came on board. I seem to remember one or two of them contributed to a rather lengthy B's playoff run ?
    Posted by 50belowzero

Janney-Joyce-Neely had some decent runs. In 87-88, they played 23 playoff games. Janney had 16 points, Joyce had 14, and Cam had 17.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

What do guys think the odds are we see Khudobin get a game in. Normally I might think he'd split a game with whoever was filling in but out of respect for Turco I dont think thats happening unless he gets lit up. Do you guys think he starts Saturday versus Buffalo, especially if that game decides whethwer Buffalo gets in or not?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

craig janney was one of my favorites as a kid. kinda surprised at turco getting another start. just in case tuukka is not ready in the first round, i'd like to have khudobin come in and get his feet wet in preparation for backup duties. on the flip side, not playing him, and therefore not risking a pre-playoff shelling- could save him from losing his confidence before entering the playoffs. well i just made an argument for both sides now didn't i. what the heck do i know. let the coaches worry about this stuff, that's why they get paid the big bucks. all that being said, i am looking forward to seeing krug tonight, wish him well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I love it.  This is part of the reason I really hoped the B's would lock up the division early.  Can't wait to see what Krug can do.  I expect some other shuffling of players in the coming games and it is a nice luxury to be able to do that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

I wonder how Corvo feels having a college player with no previous NHL experience going in tonight while he has to sit upstairs in the pressbox.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I wonder how Corvo feels having a college player with no previous NHL experience going in tonight while he has to sit upstairs in the pressbox.
    Posted by Bruinsfanforever

He's earned it , no doubt about that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by Bruinsfanforever

He had the chance to play well enough that CJ wouldn't take him out of the lineup again. He didn't manage to do it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Caron "will not play after being advised to stay away from the team." Haha sounds like he has the plague.

All kidding aside, he needs to get healthy. Need good depth players for the playoffs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Turco And Krug To Start Against Pens. : He had the chance to play well enough that CJ wouldn't take him out of the lineup again. He didn't manage to do it.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Dez, do the fine people at Pro Set know your stealing their photo?? LOL.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Does Pro Set even exist anymore? lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I'm sure they don't want the flu to rampage thru the team in the coming weeks.Tough to know when contagion actually starts. Good for Krug, let's hope he shows some capabilities. Turco's start must be part of his contract or Claude did not want Khudobin to face Pittsburgh who will be geared to keep home ice vs. the Flyers{ one point apart]. The next two games also could be important for the other teams final positioning, so none will be an easy time. Should keep everyone sharp, but, Claude will have everyone avoiding suspension and injury.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Timmy being the way he is. I wonder what kind of convo that was between him & CJ. "Timmy, you're not dressing tonight. Take the day off & rest!"
    I could see TT seething inside.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I'd bring up a bunch of the youngsters for this game. Give them a chance against the best of the best and see how they fare.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

It would warm the hearts of all us B's fans, and likely Marc Savard, if only Monsier Cooke came barreling down toward Manchuk with his head down, and Manchuk got to test the Shanny theory of "legal hit"!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

This has to be Turco's last game. He must be very motivated which is a good thing because he is a very competitive guy. Will be fun watchng Krug play. I wonder how many quality minutes CJ will give him. Posted by jaywall

Really enjoyed Turco's last two games he really positioned himself well. I definitely think Krug will see some PP time as he can really move the puck around well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Turco taps for everyone!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

I cant help but think one of two things regarding Krug getting to play...it doesnt speak volumes about whats down on the farm and the guys playing D for Providence must be a little p'ed off about this...regarding the late call ups....werent Donato and Donatelli such call ups in 91-92 season as well?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I cant help but think one of two things regarding Krug getting to play...it doesnt speak volumes about whats down on the farm and the guys playing D for Providence must be a little p'ed off about this...regarding the late call ups....werent Donato and Donatelli such call ups in 91-92 season as well?
    Posted by golden9x2

Who was the third mutant ninja turtle, Pietrangelo ?

Sections
Shortcuts