Turco Getting The Start.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Turco Getting The Start.

Hope he can play a solid 60 minutes tonight.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=7429

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Turco Getting The Start.

In Response to Turco Getting The Start.:
    [QUOTE]Hope he can play a solid 60 minutes tonight. http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=7429
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

dez - He did show some flashes of good form on Sunday but it would massively help his cause if the Bruins played well in front of him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Turco Getting The Start.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Turco Getting The Start. : dez - He did show some flashes of good form on Sunday but it would massively help his cause if the Bruins played well in front of him.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    RHO, you hit the nail on the head. When the Bruins are sticking to the system and taking away 2nd chances, they give any goalie playing behind them a chance for a shutout. I haven't seen them play a tight defensive 60 in a long time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Turco Getting The Start. : dez - He did show some flashes of good form on Sunday but it would massively help his cause if the Bruins played well in front of him.
    I doubt it, but maybe knowing it's Turco back there will get them to tighten up defensively right from the beginning of the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Hope Turco knocks 'em dead. I'd love this to be a short but great signing for the Bruins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Good, I think Thomas could use a game off to re-focus.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Regardless of a win or a loss tonight by Turco Tank needs a rest and is going to get it, I hope they start Turco on Thursday night too!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I would love to see Turco get at least a third of the starts the rest of the way. I don't think it will greatlly efffect where they place in the standings and even if it drops them a place or two I don't care. I don't care if they don't have home ice at some point - They don't really play any better at home anyway. It's more important to get Timmy some breaks right now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Agreed, WTL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

And please, please Bruins don't make Dustin Tokarski look good by hitting him in the emblem all night!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]And please, please Bruins don't make Dustin Tokarski look good by hitting him in the emblem all night!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

No kidding, San. I suppose there is a league rule against this, but if you could put the opposing teams emblem inside the net the B's would win most games by an average of 22 goals.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

One thing for certain is how Turco handles the puck and gives his D a break on the forecheck.  That's the part of Turco's game I love.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Well said. Everyone, from coach to least used player, needs to step up their game starting tonight.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I like the move, Timmy hasn't looked right lately.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I didn't realize Turco is 16 months younger than Timmy. Nice to give the younger guy a shot I guess.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]And please, please Bruins don't make Dustin Tokarski look good by hitting him in the emblem all night!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    I am surprised Rollie isn't starting for Tampa.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Tampa must be getting ready for next year, but, Rollie hasn't been as good as last year. Does that sound familiar?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

all he has to do is deliver one W

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Turco Getting The Start.:
    [QUOTE]Hope he can play a solid 60 minutes tonight. http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=7429

Turco will give 4 or 5 goals ..TB 4 (maybe 5) ...BRUINS 2
    Sorry about that but stop dreaming about Turco ...the guy was playing in Europe cause no NHL teams wanted to sign him ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012 not even in the playoffs)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Turco Getting The Start. : Turco will give 4 or 5 goals ..TB 4 (maybe 5) ...BRUINS 2 Sorry about that but stop dreaming about Turco ...the guy was playing in Europe cause no NHL teams wanted to sign him ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012 not even in the playoffs) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012 not even in the playoffs) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012 not even in the playoffs) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012 not even in the playoffs) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012 not even in the playoffs) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (2012 not even in the playoffs)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    How about you man up and leave as you stated you would. Your posts/predictions are juvenile and boring.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Turco Getting The Start.:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Turco Getting The Start. : I am surprised Rollie isn't starting for Tampa.Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=622022

"That only left only current backup Dwayne Roloson available to man the Tampa Bay crease. Roloson, who at 42 is the oldest player in the League,  has been unreliable and sports an .878 save percentage.

With no other options, the Lightning sent for Tokarski."

The Bruins have to let it ride against either one JP...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I'm a bit surprised.,  I thought Timmy would like to try to work his way out of his funk. I hope CJ and TT and Turco had a good conversation and everyone is on the same page. 

As far as Stanley goes, I put him on ignore a couple weeks ago, and there he stays...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Turco Getting The Start. : RHO, you hit the nail on the head. When the Bruins are sticking to the system and taking away 2nd chances, they give any goalie playing behind them a chance for a shutout. I haven't seen them play a tight defensive 60 in a long time.

dez - All true.  Didn't catch Sunday's game but in reading the posts it appeared few of the Bruins wanted to play the Pens.  D is usually their forte not their liability. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Turco Getting The Start. : I doubt it, but maybe knowing it's Turco back there will get them to tighten up defensively right from the beginning of the game.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

DrCC - I hear you and it's been a while since the Bruins have given us reason to think differently but we know they know how to be positionally sound in their end.  The opposition is setting up shop around the crease and getting rebounds.  Seems like at least 4 goals against per game has been going in lately.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Turco Getting The Start. : Well said. Everyone, from coach to least used player, needs to step up their game starting tonight.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  They'd benefit greatly from using the rest of the regular season games to get their form sorted with the playoffs approaching.