Turco

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Turco

Pretty solid game last night. Nice to see him rebound after the Tampa affair, where he was in no-way-shape-or-form ready to play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Turco

I was just thinking about the guys who contributed pretty significantly to last night's win - Turco, Rolston and Zanon (not on the scoresheet, but a solid, physical game overall).  Who woulda thunk?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Agreed. Gives Julien some more confidence to use him if necessary. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Re: Turco:
    I was just thinking about the guys who contributed pretty significantly to last night's win - Turco, Rolston and Zanon (not on the scoresheet, but a solid, physical game overall).  Who woulda thunk?
    Posted by hangnail

Zanon had a very good game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Im glad they arent playing Corvo. I like our D right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

i was afraid corvo would be back after af took that shot off his knee.  af is the key as he allows seids to team with chara. 

i'm in love with turco and want to see those pads next year.  timmah has plenty left in the tank.  think what we could get for tuukka (proving to be rather fragile). 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Turco held up, and made a few good saves. No way, as posted above, does Turco fill the bill for a roster spot. Whatever gave you the idea that Rask is fragile?? Maybe turco would agree to play in Providence if Khudobin fails to make the varsity, and heads for Russia.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

Nice that Turco was able to get a victory while giving Timmy a break. Unfortunately, the B's need to address the backup situation for the playoffs. Will Tuukka be ready come playoff time ? If so, then he may need to get a game in before the end of the regular season. If he is not ready to go then it becomes Anton Khudobin to the rescue. Once again, it would be best to probably get him in for 1 game leading into the playoffs. I would like to see Turco get a start in the back to back games this weekend and then see Khudobin or Rask in the final game of the season against BUF.
    Zanon was steady and physical last night and Rolston looks reborn after languishing during his time on Long Island. Love the depth and kudos to PC for picking up these guys.
    Good to see Peverly get back in also.
    I like the look of this team going into the playoffs. Wish Horton was in the lineup but, at this point, I hope he packs it in for the rest of the year and comes back strong next year.
    I hope that Julien taps into the depth at D and gets Z and Seids some rest. They will be called upon to play some big minutes come playoff time and it might be a good idea to sprinkle in Corvo and Motau here and there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Giesse. Show Giesse's posts

I am a total sucker for the "happy to be here" bunch (Turco, Rolston, Mottau, Zanon) and Marty's Velveeta gold pads.
    Yeah, they may be older, but have shown a lot of heart, and now skill as well.
    Great to see SOLID D in front of Marty, too, it is a good habit the Bs will need to carry forward into the playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Marty looked good last night, shame he only has a few gm's left.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

S ucks Turco doesnt have a chance to play in the playoffs. His season is almost over. And I dont even know if he would get is name on the cup if they win it. He's still helping the team down the stretch. He is a Bruin.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Yea I wouldn't mind seeing them stick him somewhere just in case something happens to either TT or TR. Could even have him as assistant goalie coach on payroll. He could teach our guys how to handle the darn puck SMH.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Great to see turco stay focused. He was brought in here in a clear emergency situation, yet he was thrown under the bus like he was the problem. I think he has acted like a true professional through the whole thing, and I'm really happy he has made contributions down the stretch.

PC is pulling all the right strings yet again, and is creeping up on Theo IMO

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

Might be an audition for a back up role to Rask for next year.  

Sections
Shortcuts