Turn out the lights, the party will be over for Vancouver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Turn out the lights, the party will be over for Vancouver

All this yapping from Luongo stating he would have saved the goal Thomas let in Game 5, Aaron Rome saying he would deliver that hit if given a chance again, Bieska mocking the Bruins in passing the old jersey to the Bruins player of the game. Finally, the drama sisters Thelma & Louise (Sedin twins) Daniel saying Canucks will win Game 7. This all spells insecurity and will be Vancouver's demise.

Show me don't tell me Canucks. All hat and no cowboy! Bruins will play a strong, physical, energetic and spirited Game 7 and win the Cup for Tim Thomas.

Canucks you had your chance to beat Boston in Game 6 and you mailed it in. Pathetic. Lord Stanley's mug returns to Boston.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Re: Turn out the lights, the party will be over for Vancouver

These Canuck players simply cannot shut their mouths. It will cost them in the end. Big time! 

In Response to Turn out the lights, the party will be over for Vancouver:
    All this yapping from Luongo stating he would have saved the goal Thomas let in Game 5, Aaron Rome saying he would deliver that hit if given a chance again, Bieska mocking the Bruins in passing the old jersey to the Bruins player of the game. Finally, the drama sisters Thelma & Louise (Sedin twins) Daniel saying Canucks will win Game 7. This all spells insecurity and will be Vancouver's demise. Show me don't tell me Canucks. All hat and no cowboy! Bruins will play a strong, physical, energetic and spirited Game 7 and win the Cup for Tim Thomas. Canucks you had your chance to beat Boston in Game 6 and you mailed it in. Pathetic. Lord Stanley's mug returns to Boston.
    Posted by Camperpete

Sections
Shortcuts