Turning Point Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GahdenBoy. Show GahdenBoy's posts

Turning Point Game

Very big loss for the Bruins and its gonna be how they rebound next game that will dictate the rest of this series! A loss like this can take the wind out of the sails and give the other team the gas to push right through the remaining games! B's did not show up today whatsoever...horrible on face-offs and hardly any time spent in the offensive zone throughout the 2nd and 3rd periods...Thomas could have had a transport truck driven through his legs today....dont know what to think of these guys right now...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Turning Point Game

TB was playing for their lives today, just as the B's did in Game 7 vs. Montreal.  Both responded.  TB is a good team and if you give them a gift they will accept it.  This is turning into a great series with more than enough "on the edge of your seat" moments.  I'm frustrated after today, but love watching my team play deep into May.  Monday night is going to be great!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

what i see is a trend under Julien and thats not playig hard for a full game and when getting 2 or more goal leads sitting back and stop attacking. Game 7 vs philly last year game 7 vs the habs this season games 2 and todays game is claude hockey

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Turning Point Game:
    what i see is a trend under Julien and thats not playig hard for a full game and when getting 2 or more goal leads sitting back and stop attacking. Game 7 vs philly last year game 7 vs the habs this season games 2 and todays game is claude hockey
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Let's wait to pass judgement until this series is over.  CJ has deserved at least that much from the team's diehard fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

It does feel like a turning point in the wrong direction.  Tampa knows 75% of the games Thomas will give them cheap goal after cheap goal.  B's looked scared after Tampa took over today... back on their heels.  Very disturbing display. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Turning Point Game:
    Very big loss for the Bruins and its gonna be how they rebound next game that will dictate the rest of this series! A loss like this can take the wind out of the sails and give the other team the gas to push right through the remaining games! B's did not show up today whatsoever...horrible on face-offs and hardly any time spent in the offensive zone throughout the 2nd and 3rd periods...Thomas could have had a transport truck driven through his legs today....dont know what to think of these guys right now...
    Posted by GahdenBoy
    ========================================
       CHOKERS!!!!  Comes to mind.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

In this series the Bruins have had average games followed by solid, tight knit games.  Time for the tight knit game now. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i'd be worried if Tampa's comeback was more as a result of their stars taking charge than the b's handing the game over on a silver platter....

Sections
Shortcuts