Tuuka looks very sharp, I say ride him..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Tuuka looks very sharp, I say ride him..

Very good game today, looks like he is settling into a groove, just in time fro the meat of the schedule. I think Julien should let Rasks play determine when he sits. Florida had some odd man rushes today where the shooter just shot it into Tuuka, doesnt look like much but that is all positioning...he's seeing the puck well right now and is on his way to some stellar play...Ride him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Tuuka looks very sharp, I say ride him..

I think you need to edit title and blog.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

You've had more beer than me and that is saying somethinmg

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Agree, I find the more Rask plays the better he is and focused.

This week till Sunday schedule is still not loaded. Have him play every game upto Toronto next week.  Although knowing Julien he'll have Khobodin play one game midweek .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In fact, I'm not sure we should ever play Khodobin again, might as well trade him for whatever we can get and bring up the swede (picture Stanley's expression while reading this post)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

:-)

same situation that Rask went through when TT was our #1.    

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Rask has had groin problems in the not-too-distant past.  I'd rather see him get rested and not play consecutive nights, or we might be seeing Khudobin play every game for a while.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

:-)

same situation that Rask went through when TT was our #1.    

not even close 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Mutant211's comment:

Rask has had groin problems in the not-too-distant past.  I'd rather see him get rested and not play consecutive nights, or we might be seeing Khudobin play every game for a while.

Last thing the Bruins need is to tire out their #1 goalie. Stay on schedule with Khudobin and Rask will be fine.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Very good game today, looks like he is settling into a groove, just in time fro the meat of the schedule. I think Julien should let Rasks play determine when he sits. Florida had some odd man rushes today where the shooter just shot it into Tuuka, doesnt look like much but that is all positioning...he's seeing the puck well right now and is on his way to some stellar play...Ride him.

I here you Kel, but the schedule from now on is brutal. Inserting KHOBODIN here and there might keep them both sharp.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I wonder if Thomas just made saves look a lot more glamorous because of his style.

I like the way Tuuka looks and he seems to be growing more confident (aggressive), like him more than Thomas, maybe, not sure.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I wonder if Thomas just made saves look a lot more glamorous because of his style.

I like the way Tuuka looks and he seems to be growing more confident (aggressive), like him more than Thomas, maybe, not sure.

Badhab ...lets not forget that TT gave us a Stanley Cup, 1 Connie Smyth et 2 Vezina's within 3 years....Rask is not there yet...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Any seller for tickets Mrch 9th vs the flyers ??

Looking for 2 tickets (good seats please) ...as we are coming down from Montreal for that game ...price range approx $200 each

Thanks

I know there are some on StubHub , just checking in here first

PS :  Mr PC ..if you want some good advices from a hockey expert ..I would be willing to watch the game with you in your box..thanks

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

The one thing that bothers me about Rask is that I still don't know about his stamina. He played a total of 55 games in 2010 including the play-offs & looked worn out by the end of the Philly series. So even though he's been fantastic thus far. Imho I think the B's need to thread lightly on his work load & stick to the game plan of about 30 starts for Rask for the reg season. Then see what he's capable of in the play-offs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

A hybrid style will always look more glamorous then the butterfly. I prefer a hybrid style myself, because it makes it harder for a shooter to pick off tendencies. If you look at the kind shots shooters take against butterfly goalie's with the exception of onetimers. Shooters will try for top shelf. Then when you have hydrids they'll try for the lower portion on the net. This isn't written in stone, but that's the common theme for the 2 styles. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

With the schedule the way it is coming up, Khudo should be playing atleast every 4th game, if not closer to every 3rd.  No reason to burn Tuukka out.  Besides, it's not like Turco is the back up.  Khudo is no slouch.  I know it's a small sample size but Khudo has been quite good in his brief NHL career.  The Bs have confidence in him and we should too.