Tuukka angry.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Tuukka angry.

Did anyone else laugh at the stick throw by Tuukka? I died, maybe it's the St. Paddy's Day in me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Tuukka angry.

Thank goodness there were no milk crates anywhere.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Tuukka angry.:
    Did anyone else laugh at the stick throw by Tuukka? I died, maybe it's the St. Paddy's Day in me.
    Posted by callodthedom19

Loved it. He was reall mad haha.

He's been outstanding tonight as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Tuukka angry.:
    Thank goodness there were no milk crates anywhere.
    Posted by BadHabitude

hahaha I know right! That's what I envisioned when I saw the stick go flying over his head.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Tuukka angry. : Loved it. He was reall mad haha. He's been outstanding tonight as well.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

He has made some great saves. Including the breakaway before the goal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

On the radio they said he was going crazy... Said they haven't seem him that mad since the pracice in mtrl. Chara gets the OT winner in to make up for the mistake!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Wasn't really a mistake. Tuukka made a great save and the puck bounced back in front of the net on the breakaway. He didn't really go crazy, he just threw the stick over his head. Just Tuukka being Tuukka.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

And as I post that Shea Weber wins it in OT.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Its good to let it out when your angry Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Its good to let it out when your angry
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

You should have seen it. It was hilarious.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Too bad that Kampfer was swimming in the net and then took a bad penalty in OT!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

He has every right to be upset. Everyone stood around him not doing anything.

Look at the first Nashville goal. Five Bruins around the net like the columns of the Panthenon watching. Very pathetic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tuukka should be mad at Siedenberg and Kampfer for their horrible giveaways plus horrendous backchecking on the breakaway!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

He should have been upset after that super softy first goal and even softer wrist shot he let in.  To his credit, he did make some quality saves later and the last 2 weren't on him.  Too bad he didn't stay focused the entire game...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

What is the rookie even doing on the ice in o.t. ? Nice penalty. Nash was 0-6 in o.t. this season.... Charity begins where?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Amazing only four weak gaols against the 10th place team in the west. I told everyone Rask shouldn't start unless teams are the 12th seed or lower. Dumb move by coach playing the Finnish Flash in the pan.
    Posted by tukka_fall

=======================
     What game were you watching? Tukka played a very good game.This team is tanking big time.
      Four bad goals? Go back to field hockey.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

We still got 3 points out of 4 with Tukka the last 2 games!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: Tuukka angry. : =======================  What game were you watching? Tukka played a very good game.This team is tanking big time.   Four bad goals? Go back to field hockey.
    Posted by djbosox2004

He did give up that one softy,,but the rest of the team act they have cider blocks stuck on thier feet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I didn't think the first goal was weak Bruins defenders were standing around while Preds forwards played pinball. Second goal no doubt was weak Tuukka should have stopped it clean.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

second goal real weak....just cant seem to get on a roll..watch  some of habs game...i hate to say it but THEIR  goalie won them that game....ours was o.k..... but o.k. just doesnt cut it....habs like it or not won with 9 regulars out of the lineup

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

I didn't think the first goal was weak Bruins defenders were standing around while Preds forwards played pinball. Second goal no doubt was weak Tuukka should have stopped it clean.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I would agree about defenders standing around but I fault TR on that one for not getting into position.  He kind of made a few feeble hops to try and get back in position and wasn't close.

He played at a high level most of the game but had those 2 early lapses that hurt.  This season he has had trouble early in games.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Tuukka should be upset - I would be too.  He was playing a good game and then one of his teammmates saw fit to crash into the net to make a save? Don't disrupt Tuukka's rhythm - get the hell out of his wheel house - protect the paint but don't crash into it! 

Sections
Shortcuts