Tuukka angry.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Tuukka angry.

The Bruins played better defense last year when they struggled to score.  They'd usually put teams on lock down after getting a lead.  Lately, they seem to be committed to not only playing a seldom-physical style which I think strays from what makes them effective but also a back and forth, run and gun strategy which lends itself to loosey-goosey D-zone coverage and flimsy positional play.  If they bring this into the playoffs, well..I don't know. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Tuukka angry.:
    [QUOTE]Tuukka should be mad at Siedenberg and Kampfer for their horrible giveaways plus horrendous backchecking on the breakaway!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Sandog. Dez & I talked about Seids the other nite too. What's up with this guy lately? His game has turned to dung!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Well, I just hope he doesn't do that against MTL... That stick might fall on one of their players head and knock him out... Then there would be charges laid on Rask for assault with a deadly weapon! We can't have our backup goalie and best d-man in jail for the playoffs! Get a grip Tuukka. :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I'm glad the Bruin players didn't throw their sticks after Tukka let in the soft one ! Take those 2 goals away ( OT goal ) and we win. Oh well...Let's beat the Leafs !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

[QUOTE]Amazing only four weak gaols against the 10th place team in the west. I told everyone Rask shouldn't start unless teams are the 12th seed or lower. Dumb move by coach playing the Finnish Flash in the pan.
    Posted by tukka_fall[/QUOTE]

But wait they did start him against a team that is a 12 seed or lower. Exactly what you said.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Disagree.

1st and 3rd goals - the defending gets full blame.
    2nd goal may have looked weak, but Johnny Boy deflected the shot enough to handcuff Rask.

Watch the replays.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]Disagree. 1st and 3rd goals - the defending gets full blame. 2nd goal may have looked weak, but Johnny Boy deflected the shot enough to handcuff Rask. Watch the replays.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter tipped or not, Rask was out of position that shot should been into his body from that angle.

I am on the road, watched game in hotel room and flipped my lid when I seen Rask was in net.  TT has earned these games and should be going head to head against the top goalies like Rinne and Price. 

A bit of perspective boys, NAS is in 9th but only 5 points out of 4th.  Rask played extremely well and poor, not his fault we lost, but he was not the reason for a point either.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

[QUOTE]Tuukka should be mad at Siedenberg and Kampfer for their horrible giveaways plus horrendous backchecking on the breakaway!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I'm seeing a lot of giveaways from Seidenberg lately, and starting to see that he is slow as hell!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

mistakes happen....good goalies dont bail you out ...great goalies do....sure would like kudobin to get a chance  and help timmy

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Tuuka deserves to be angry. he has been playing very well. The first one was not a softie, there were 3 Nashville players and 5 Boston players, with all Boston 5 just looking and noone picking up the lat coming D-man. Horible coverage by Seidenberg. Too much of the same lately.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuukka angry. : Wow against the 10th and 12th place teams in the west. That is simply the least amazing thing I ever heard.

Put this dope on ignore.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuukka angry. : Put this dope on ignore.
    Posted by number08[/QUOTE]

Way ahead of you!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuukka angry. : Cool I hate self rightous christian hypocrites like you. Black Jesus rules. Cool you made a name in honor of your down syndrome retarded kid.
    Are you kidding me? 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

You hate children with down syndrome?