TUUKKA need to shut up!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: TUUKKA need to shut up!

It would also come across as hollow if Rask said, "I should be getting shutouts so we can win these games".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to Eric66's comment:

I agree with the OP, criticize yourself before you criticize your teammates.

He has.

Point taken.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

He has.

And should leave it at that.  No need to criticize your teammates in the media.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

I am getting tired of Tuukka's post game interviews.  He has no problem thorwing his teammates under the bus.  When TT said anything close to what Tuukka has been saying, many were all over him.  Why does Tuukka get a pass?  After the loss in the Peg, he comes out and says we need to score more goals.  Really Einstein?  How about you don't let a weak one go through your pads for a tap in by Kane and maybe the B's come out of the game with at least a point.  What about in Pittsburgh, when you fumbled a puck that should have been easily closed in your glove for a whistle, but instead was dropped right to Joe Vitale who water bottled you?  Another game in which the Bruins could have gotten a point.   the 2 points that separates the Bruins and the Habs right now. Yeah, the offense is struggling, but that is where a true #1 stands up and carries the boys, not talk to the media post game that we need to score more goals and how we're not good enough.  Because when he says we, he really means them, as he can't score goals!  Even the win in Florida, the shortie he gave up to Matthias was brutal (he was way out of position) and he is quoted “We were pretty bad out there at times,” Rask said. “Our heads were not in it at all. That short-handed goal tells a lot about that. I mean, weren’t that bad, defensively.”.   IMO, he is talking too much about what the team is doing wrong and not enough about what he needs to do.  To me a goalie should only talk about his team in front in a positive light to the media and only talk about his game performance if he is going to criticize, which is the exact opposite of what skating players should do.  I know this post will be met with,you are an idiot, look at his wins, his gaa, his save %, etc....  I see all that.  He just need to shut tfu and do those things without giving his post game interviews laden with disquised shots at his teammates!

You know what Meane. You ARE ABSOLUTELY 100% correct. YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!

Matter of fact your village called...They miss you!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

It would also come across as hollow if Rask said, "I should be getting shutouts so we can win these games".

It would come across as hollow, but if Rask said, "We need to play better as a team, the goaltenders we have faced have played very well.  I need to make the stops I should make to give our team the chance to take points out of games when we are not at our best." This would sound a heck of a lot better then what he has been putting out there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Does 'scoring more goals' fall under the statement 'play better as a team'?

He isnt naming names or talking garbage, what he is saying is true.  The bruins as a team need to score more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Great post.  I am glad you contributed your thoughts on the subject.  I may be an idiot, but at least I try and argue my points without name calling.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Does 'scoring more goals' fall under the statement 'play better as a team'?

He isnt naming names or talking garbage, what he is saying is true.  The bruins as a team need to score more.

IMO, no it doesn't, when it is coming from a goalie.  He can not contribute to scoring more goals, but he can contribute to playing better as a team by his puck handling, his saves, his communication with his defense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Great post.  I am glad you contributed your thoughts on the subject.  I may be an idiot, but at least I try and argue my points without name calling.  

Hey you called yourself one. I was just agreeing. Look Meane You have no knowledge about the position & you speak out of ur ash cheeks better then Jim Carrey. So why don't you speak about something you have a clue about & then MAYBE you wouldn't get called bad names & you wouldn't have to cry like a big Garfield! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Some of Rask's comments come across as if they have a twinge of finger-pointing.

That said, from what I have read, his teammates love him.  Not sure if that's true, but is the only thing that matters. 

Fans have a right to want something different/better, but as long as it isn't creating a rift in the room, who cares?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Does beer league goalie expert count ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Goalies are real pussshiiies(they wear 2 pads) so cut him some slack.  He only had 2 pads for 3 periods.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's comment:

Goalies are real pussshiiies(they wear 2 pads) so cut him some slack.  He only had 2 pads for 3 periods.

Baaaaaazinga!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Only after name calling from you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Hey you called yourself one. I was just agreeing. Look Meane You have no knowledge about the position & you speak out of ur ash cheeks better then Jim Carrey. So why don't you speak about something you have a clue about & then MAYBE you wouldn't get called bad names & you wouldn't have to cry like a big Garfield! 

[/QUOTE]

I have no knowledge about the position?  Interesting.  Do we know each other?  Do you know my backround?  What does one have to do in your book to have knowledge about the position?  And your last name is Vezina?  Again you name call instead of making coherent points as others have that disagree with me.  I am not crying about you calling me names, only pointing out that you do so, yet bring nothing to the table.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Fine line.  Goalies should be seen and not heard.  I think that's the real lesson here.

Right nite, kelvana, SoxFan...who else am I missing?

Ur missing me too, and your wrong, goalies see everything that happens because the entire game is played out in front of them whereas from the bench you often can't tell that a puck has been deflected or the goalie has been screened etc. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Fine line.  Goalies should be seen and not heard.  I think that's the real lesson here.

Right nite, kelvana, SoxFan...who else am I missing?

Millen, Healey, Hrudey, Pang, Davidson. Hayward, McLennan, there must be others that should shut their pie holes better than they did their 5 hole.

Great line.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Vitale's was a deflection. Matthias scored after committing a foul and not being properly defended by the defenseman. Hamilton was looking for a call rather than to finish the play. Kane's goal was also a deflection was it not?

A deflection that was sqaurely in his catching mit was it not?  No matter what happend in front of him with hamilton, was he in position to stop the shot?  Or did he give up on it like hamilton?  Whether a puck is deflected or not doesn't matter if it should be stopped!  Dribble throught the pads is one that should have been stopped.

Whether a puck is deflected or not doesn't matter if it should be stopped!  THIS is a really dumb statement, you have obviously never spent a minute between the pipes 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to Soxdog67's comment:

In response to lambda13's comment:

bim who that is currently playing in the NHL would you be sold on? I can't think of a single goalie I'd rather have. Price has off games. Anderson keeps getting hurt. Miller is d0uche. Lundquvist has been shakey. Brodeur is old. Luongo... lol. Kipprusoff is old. Rinne hasn't been playing too well. Halak is not doing well. Elliott... UGH. Smith has been so-so. Quick started injured and hasn't been as lights out as he had been.

Am I missing anyone?

How about the guy we just saw...Pavelec...he looked great, as has Crawford most of this season. Mike Smith is pretty good along with Fluery just to name a few.

Pretty sure Quick won a cup last year dude

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Every goalie will et in a weak goal here and there. Tuukka is right in saying they need to score goals. This team sucks on the Power Play, and as of late has sucked 5 on 5 in the 3rd period. I mean you cant go on the whole season or playoffs with a PP that sucks. If the B's would score goals on their PP, who knows how many games they would have won more then lost. Yes this team has to score more goals. YES, YES, YES, they do. All top 6 forwards get paid top money to score goals. Yet they only have 1 maybe 2 forwards with more then 8 or 9 goals. Really??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

It could be worse.

Tuukka could be crybaby like Ryan Miller. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

This is kind of reediculous.

Has anyone thought that;

he might be repeating the locker room speaches

he might be repeating what he heard team meetings

he might be saying what he's been told to say by management

he and his team mates don't care and just say anything

he might not think through what he's saying

his team mates might be telling him what to say

he might be giving an honest opinion

he could have said much worse

he could have said much much worse

he could have something really really bad.

he could have thrown the f bomb and punched Nakao in the mouth

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

DUH! Did you think of that one all by yourself? That's so old Bad Hab peed on it! Com'on can't you be a little original? Like.... I hear both your parents favourite position is doggie, so that way they both can watch the hockey game!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Its not like Tuukka said "Fat Lucic better start scoring, he's a first line guy and we need more production out of him". If he did then Fat would have to talk to him. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I don't think he even qualifies for that.

Sections
Shortcuts