Tuukka Rask --This is good news heading into the playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Tuukka Rask --This is good news heading into the playoffs

Tuukka Rask hoping to return to Bruins next week

PUBLISHED 4 days and 19 hours ago

LAST UPDATED 4 days and 19 hours ago

Boston Bruins backup goaltender Tuukka Rask has his eye on returning from injury next week.

“I’d like to get in a game before season is over,” Rask told CSNNE.com. “But to be ready for playoffs is the goal.”

Boston Bruins backup goaltender Tuukka Rask has his eye on returning from injury next week. (AP Photo)

Rask, 22, has been sidelined since March 3 with a lower abdomen/groin strain that was suffered in the Bruins’ 3-2 loss to the New York Islanders.

The injury was initially expected to keep Rask out of action for four-to-six weeks. The Bruins added veteran netminder Marty Turco to take Rask’s place as Tim Thomas’ backup.

Rask has played in 23 games during the 2011-12 season, compiling a 11-8-3 record, while holding a 2.05 goals against average and notching three shutouts

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2012-03-28/tuukka-rask-boston-bruins-goalies-tim-thomas#ixzz1quRZfz4q

This would very good news if we could get Rask to start a game before the playoffs. I think we would all like to see that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Re: Tuukka Rask --This is good news heading into the playoffs

Perfect timing. I hope he is not being rushed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Rask, 22? Isn't he like 25 or 26?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: Tuukka Rask --This is good news heading into the playoffs:
    [QUOTE]Rask, 22? Isn't he like 25 or 26?
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

Rask just turned 25.  Born March 10, 1987.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

Not to rain on anyone's parade... he hasn't even strapped on skates yet. Let's not get ahead of ourselves until we see #40 taking the ice.  I bet Washington though Vokoun was back as well.  That didn't even last the first period.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

maybe he can get in a game in Providence first...