Tuukka Rask??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Tuukka Rask??

In Response to Re: Tuukka Rask??:
    In Response to Re: Tuukka Rask?? : Boomer, is so freakin dry & condescending I sometimes think he's NAS, but Booms is an Islander fan. But a god guy. I was hoping to make it down to the station again this past summer, but I ended up changing jobs & flts are expensive when you have to pay full price.Posted by nitemare-38

Yah I'd like to check out Gretzky's restaurant when they are broadcasting one day that would be fun to heckle Scotty. Dude Mick Kern is annoying and he actually has the nerve too argue hockey points with Denis Potvin drives me crazy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Tuukka Rask?? : Yah I'd like to check out Gretzky's restaurant when they are broadcasting one day that would be fun to heckle Scotty. Dude Mick Kern is annoying and he actually has the nerve too argue hockey points with Denis Potvin drives me crazy!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

LMAO! Good old Mick. I actually can get him po'd where he hangs up on me on the air! He'll always say.."my name I Love ya, BUT YOU'RE WRONG!!!CLICK!

But I honestly think he'll argue with Dennis because I don't know if you noticed, but Dennis is NEVER wrong! So I think that's Mick's schtick that he does trying to get others to notice.

Rossy actually is the one who get's PO'd for real! I heard him go off on Pierre Mcquire one morning & it was quite a tangent he went on. I think Thisle may have slapped Rossy's pp on that one. However, I don't think much of Mcguire so I thought it was great.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Chappy28 has it right...we are in a win win...say we trade him for a first rounder and it turns into a top 5...just go pick up the top rated goalie and groom him for 3 years...Thomas will be in the mix for another 2 years...and he will be elite for those years barring injury...if we get comp. we want a top 6 forward or top 2 dman case closed...  
    Posted by dogmonsta

Giving Rask up on a maybe? NOPE! Not interested in doing that at all.

Sections
Shortcuts