tuukka time?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

tuukka time?

it seems to me, this is the perfect time to let tuukka get a few games in a row.  TT looks tired, and a break now before the home stretch could do him some good- anyone else happy the b's are headed on the the road? i say give him 3 or 4 games at least(all road games)- it could heat him up OR get that fire burning in TT again. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: tuukka time?

it surely should be.  2 VERY weak opponents coming up in the Islander and Sens before the road trip gets tough.  Timmy clearly needs some rest and the kid needs some confidence

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: tuukka time?:
    it surely should be.  2 VERY weak opponents coming up in the Islander and Sens before the road trip gets tough.  Timmy clearly needs some rest and the kid needs some confidence
    Posted by bostondynNASTY

I wouldn't call the Islanders very weak. They are playing their best hockey of the season right now. Bruins can't afford to take nights off against any team like they did last night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I agree....last night it seemed as if TT was finally losing it. Yes his numbers are still phenomenal but anyone can see his play has been gradually slipping the last few games. Perhaps it is time for Rask to play a couple full games in a row. What is the worst that can happen..a couple more losses?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Of course it's Tuuka time. Everyone but CLAUDE knew that Tuuka should have played last nite. Just look; 6 goals from Montreal; 6 goals from Detroit; 4 goals from Detroit. Does Timmy need a break? Not according to Claude. What else can we expect?? What will Claude do with Kelly?? Who else does he move except Seguin, and where does he move Seguin??? Claude's decisions have gone from poor to lousy. Would any other coach play Recchi on the PP point?? REX was 4th line in Tampa. He is no better now than he was in Tampa, and most nites it seems like Bergeron and Marchand are a two man effort. The Toronto goalie played very well last nite. Wilson knows that speed will totally confuse Chara, but they also confused Seidenberg. Do the Bruins have any coach who can help????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Timmy completly lost his net on that last goal by Grabovski, sure he wuold have liked to have that one back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

It's been Tuuka time almost all year, but CJ has handled his minutes atrociously. It's his biggest failing as a coach this year, and now every time Took gets in between the pipes he's a nervous wreck.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Tuukka needs to start at least 3 or 4 consecutive games. Thomas hasn't been the same since the all star game.  Give Tuukka some consecutive starts even if he does badly. TT either needs the rest or a fire lit under his you know what. I'm just not sure which yet but starting Rask for some consecutive games seemsl ike it will do both.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Thomas sucks, lets trade him now.  Tuukka is the man, he's just been getting killed by Claude the fraud's mishandling of him and his ice time.  Bruins would be in first if Tuukka got some starts and his confidence back. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

Timmy has looked really sloppy lately. Flopping around more than usual. It is time to give the reins to Tuukka for a few games.
    They should play Thomas Friday against Ottawa though, he has an unbelieveable career record in and against Ottawa and they are dismantling so he might get some confidence back.
    I'd Play:
    1. Rask vs. Islanders on thursday
    2. Thomas vs. Senators on Friday
    3. Rask vs. Flames on Tuesday
    4. Rask vs. Canucks on Saturday
    5. Thomas vs. Oilers on Sunday. I'm from Edmonton and Thomas has never lost in Edmonton and has 2 wins by shutout.

This would give Thomas a rest and both Rask and Timmy a boost in confidence.
    I'm rolling with this rotation, and lately I think I could coach as good as Julien.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

And people here bashed me when I made a comment about how Timmy looked tired and really off his game in the all star game, and questioning if it would carry over into the regular season.  Well, I was right.  Timmy has looked just as bad as Tuukka since that all star game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

6 game road trip coming up. This is the perfect time!

Get him away from the added pressure that i'm sure he puts on himself to perform great in front of the hometown fans. He'll need 3-4 starts during this road trip.

Right now, he's just trying too hard and that's throwing him off.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirtybirds. Show dirtybirds's posts

Trade i'm hearing

Rask, ryder, and 1st rounder(not sure if its ours or Toronto)  for Nash and Mason

Sections
Shortcuts