Twice in the last 5 minutes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Twice in the last 5 minutes

In Response to Re: Twice in the last 5 minutes:
    [QUOTE]Thornton was on the ice during the last five minutes of the 7-0blowout of the Habs.  While this fact is entirely irrelevant to the topic at hand, Chowda, do you want to include it in your stats anyway...just for fraud sake?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Your answers are already in this thread.  I debated what you're saying above already.  Maybe you didn't read Chowdah's reply or not understanding what he's saying.  He's saying that he agrees that Thorton is the worst player in the lineup but prove that he directly caused the Bruins to lose.
    The only time I can see in a close game that happening was the loss to Montreal when the Bruins were up 2-0 , while Thorton was on the ice before the Habs tied it , the Habs didn't score but nor did the Bruins have a good shift and trouble clearing the zone. 
    I look it another way ,  maybe if another winger was on the ice the Bruins would've taken it to the Habs and pin the Habs deep for 30-40secs.  Maybe momentum would've been different.
    We'll never no Mr. Shot ! This is why I feel also he shouldn't be on the ice in the last 5mins of the game. I just cannot prove my theory (nor Chowdah).
    We just don't have proof .  I'm still waiting for this to happen (as I said when this thread first was started) and it hasn't .  Julien hasn't been caught with is hands in the cookie jar yet.  I hope it doesn't happen.
    So it's safe he's on the ice when Bruins are leading big or losing big.
    5-1 against the Leafs he was on the ice and Paille scored , meaningless goal.

Maybe your sig lines are what got Chowdah to expose you.  Seems like a bunch here like (or not) your sig lines and then start threads about it , sometimes to your favor and sometimes against you.
    In the end this is a forum therefore who cares what one and another writes ... You can debate it and once that's over you move on or ignore. 

Sorry about FONT couldn't remove it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Twice in the last 5 minutes : That's their best possible lineup.  Boychuk has experience at forward.  Thornton in, Kampfer out is the other option.  I don't think that's better.  Both Boychuk and Caron are gambles in my lineup, but Paille is a known to give you nothing.  And I don't trust that Ryder will come through.
    Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]

Their best possible lineup has Thornton in the pressbox and Paille on the ice.  Putting Boychuk at forward is not a solution.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Twice in the last 5 minutes : Your answers are already in this thread.  I debated what you're saying above already.  Maybe you didn't read Chowdah's reply or not understanding what he's saying.  He's saying that he agrees that Thorton is the worst player in the lineup but prove that he directly caused the Bruins to lose. The only time I can see in a close game that happening was the loss to Montreal when the Bruins were up 2-0 , while Thorton was on the ice before the Habs tied it , the Habs didn't score but nor did the Bruins have a good shift and trouble clearing the zone.  I look it another way ,  maybe if another winger was on the ice the Bruins would've taken it to the Habs and pin the Habs deep for 30-40secs.  Maybe momentum would've been different. We'll never no Mr. Shot ! This is why I feel also he shouldn't be on the ice in the last 5mins of the game. I just cannot prove my theory (nor Chowdah). We just don't have proof .  I'm still waiting for this to happen (as I said when this thread first was started) and it hasn't .  Julien hasn't been caught with is hands in the cookie jar yet.  I hope it doesn't happen. So it's safe he's on the ice when Bruins are leading big or losing big. 5-1 against the Leafs he was on the ice and Paille scored , meaningless goal. Maybe your sig lines are what got Chowdah to expose you.  Seems like a bunch here like (or not) your sig lines and then start threads about it , sometimes to your favor and sometimes against you. In the end this is a forum therefore who cares what one and another writes ... You can debate it and once that's over you move on or ignore.  Sorry about FONT couldn't remove it.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Nice post B's Legion. But it will fall on deaf ears like your prevous posts pertaining to what was really said by me on this thread. Moving on with a disagreement or conflict is impossible for some to do. It is obvious who has that problem. Bullying seems to be a part of someone's personality but he is who he is and it is the rest of you's who have to unfortunately read it ( I've grown thick enough skin to be amused by it ).

It has happened before ( duinne ) . It is happening now ( me ). And it will happen to someone else in the future. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Twice in the last 5 minutes : Nice post B's Legion. But it will fall on deaf ears like your prevous posts pertaining to what was really said by me on this thread. Moving on with a disagreement or conflict is impossible for some to do. It is obvious who has that problem. Bullying seems to be a part of someone's personality but he is who he is and it is the rest of you's who have to unfortunately read it ( I've grown thick enough skin to be amused by it ). It has happened before ( duinne ) . It is happening now ( me ). And it will happen to someone else in the future.    
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

You are such a fraud.  You play the victim so well.  This is YOUR thread.  The other two are YOUR threads.  Time and time again you would take your little backhanded jabs at me and engage me in debates.  I let most go but you kept coming and kept coming.  This time, you created two attack threads and they were both debunked.  I have started no threads attacking you.  You brought this upon yourself.  Do you want YOUR threads to go away?  Do you want YOUR threads to stop being brought up every time you post?

Start one more thread.  Apologize to me for creating them and acknowledge that you were wrong in attacking me like this.  Then it all disappears and we return to hockey.

You remind me of Max Pacioretty.  You poke and poke and poke and think that you're invincible.  Now that you realize that your actions were in poor judgement, you're playing the victim.  Those that are defending you are the Habs fans calling 911.

What happens going forward is 100% up to you.  You can be a man, admit fault and apologize, you can just go away, or you can keep sticking your head out of your turtle shell and getting walloped.  I prefer them in that order.