Twitter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Twitter

In today's Boston Globe / Bruins...it was mentioned that M Savard has this twitter account and has being active in it's use throughout this season.

Do any of you Bruin fans use twitter ?  Do any of you follow M.Savard or other Bruins ? Or Fluto ?

Is there anything worth while to read from twitter that would make a hockey fan more informed ?  Just curious..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Twitter

ya, get a twitter. you don't ever have to tweet but you can get all your hockey news there pretty easily. mckenzie, dreger, tsn, fluto, some of the players. it's worth it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I never tweet, but there's definitely some people worth following if you're a hockey fan, Savard among them.

One easy short cut to get tonnes of good hockey tweets all at once from folks who know what the heck they're talking about is to go to tsn.ca/nhl, TSN's NHL home page.

If you scroll down about half way you'll see TSN's twitter box, which itself is scrollable - all the hockey news tweets from Scott Cullen, McKenzie, Dreger, Duthie, LeBrun, Button, Fraser, Lalji, Olesky, Miller, Ward etyc are all right there - you don't even have to go to twitter itself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

I tweet and follow Savard. His tweets are usually good...just doesn't tweet a lot. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I never tweet but do follow Savard and many other hockey people.  I haven't seen him say anything but I may have missed it.  If I see anything interesting I will post it in this thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

I should clarify. I don't tweet often...follow lots of sports figures, broadcasters and athletes.