two Crucial turnovers and lack-luster 3rd period

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chowdakid. Show chowdakid's posts

two Crucial turnovers and lack-luster 3rd period

I think that pretty much describes it in a nut shell.

Bruins did something last night that they hardly ever did against Pittsburgh, CARELESS TURNOVERS and it cost the Bruins big time!!!! 

That game should never had gone into overtime.

Once again the Bruins are never going to beat Chicago in an up and down affair, if they had played like they did in that 3rd period against Pittsburgh with that offense they would have given up at least 4 or 5 goals.

Saying that, not sure about the injury to Horton which could be huge much bigger that last year, the series is far from over, however game 2 will be huge for them, honestly if they fall behind 0-2 can they beat Chicago 4 out of 5 games?? I don't think Chicago will under estimate the Bruins like Vancouver did...

I'm not discouraged, just a realist, the road will be a tough one....

Note: Please no haters only responses from true fans, no trolls please!!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: two Crucial turnovers and lack-luster 3rd period

In response to chowdakid's comment:

Bruins did something last night that they hardly ever did against Pittsburgh, CARELESS TURNOVERS and it cost the Bruins big time!!!! 

Once again the Bruins are never going to beat Chicago in an up and down affair, if they had played like they did in that 3rd period against Pittsburgh with that offense they would have given up at least 4 or 5 goals.

Saying that, not sure about the injury to Horton which could be huge much bigger that last year, the series is far from over, however game 2 will be huge for them, honestly if they fall behind 0-2 can they beat Chicago 4 out of 5 games?? I don't think Chicago will under estimate the Bruins like Vancouver did...

That made me laugh, fake Chowda!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

How dare they lose a fawking game! They can only win 9 out of 11? What the fawk is wrong with this team??? FIRE JULIEN, NEELY, & PC! Trade that bum Krejci! And RASK....what a fawking sieve!! Can only stop 59 shots out 63! Let him walk on July 5. This team sucks the high hard one! Can't believe I'm a fan! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

[QUOTE]

That made me laugh, fake Chowda!

[/QUOTE]

Made me laugh too Hang. I wonder if that means he will no longer comment on his own thread. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Sounds about right to me

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I wont be too worried if they lose Game 2. They played fine last night. Losing Horton and not being able to play Thornton much in OT didnt help.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

i think the daggar was the shot from the point that managed to catch Ference's skate and went in. He wasn't even in front of the net! That was a seriously bad bounce for the Bruins. That seemed to change the complexion of the game. The goal in triple over time was also pretty flukey......off two hawk players bodies and into the net.

Hopefully Saturday will see the Bruins get a few bounces their way and a win in regulation. Back to Boston and home ice advantage!