Tyler on the fourth line???? Wake me up someone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Tyler on the fourth line???? Wake me up someone

Cant we give the kid a real chance to show what he can do ...?????

Milan Lucic-Tyler Seguin-Nathan Horton
    Mark Recchi-Patrice Bergeron-Blake Wheeler
    Jordan Caron-Greg Campbell-Shawn Thornton
    Brad Marchand-David Krejci--Michael Ryder

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Tyler on the fourth line???? Wake me up someone

I was thinking the same thing but I would use dif lines.

Seguin-Krejci-Horton
    Lucic-Bergeron-Wheeler
    Marchand-Savard-Caron
    Ryder-Campbel-Thornton

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Marchand-Krejci-Ryder the 4th line ???  They would probably become the 1st line ...HELLO ! ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaPrince77. Show DaPrince77's posts

I think when Savvy get's back, they should play Seguin on the wing - they need to utilize his offensive talents. As always the B's do not have enough guys who can put the puck in the net. This kid could do it, with a play-maker like Savard or Krejci. However, knowing Claude Julien he'll play him with guys like Campbell, Paille, Thornton, etc., and the pain will continue.

WHAT A JOKE CLAUDE JULIEN IS!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

Seguin and marchand have skills waiting to be exposed with some line support... I feel like i want to put the blame on Geoff Ward, but does anyone know how much control he has over the PP and the offensive line changes late in the game?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Once again the Bruins sux you in and then they just sux! LOL. Remember when they were all rah rah about trading Kessel and getting Seguin and how all those morons showed up for a useless rookie game to see the latest Bruins "superstar". However, Clod has other plans for him. He needs to be a grinder no talent stiff if he thinks he can play for Clod. That's why Kessel is gone..... Seguin won't be too far behind. Enjoy the boring hockey.....Ha ha ha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbw413. Show jbw413's posts

To the 4th line to the bench!

Sections
Shortcuts