Tyler Randell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Tyler Randell

Caught some of Tyler's fights on youtube and have to say he's already the best fighter in the B's system. Hope he make's the squad soon under Shawn's tutelage. If he can develop into a 3rd line player we have Milan Lucic light!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FUhabs. Show FUhabs's posts

Re: Tyler Randell

In Response to Tyler Randell:
    [QUOTE]Caught some of Tyler's fights on youtube and have to say he's already the best fighter in the B's system. Hope he make's the squad soon under Shawn's tutelage. If he can develop into a 3rd line player we have Milan Lucic light!
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

Conor Stokes which also will be in rookies camp is also a brawler. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

I wish Tyler Randell all the best, but don't get your hopes up too high for him.

He'll never be one the sharpest knives in the drawer. But, if he can become a butter knife, I guess that will be OK.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Tyler Randell:
    [QUOTE]I wish Tyler Randell all the best, but don't get your hopes up too high for him. He'll never be one the sharpest knives in the drawer. But, if he can become a butter knife, I guess that will be OK.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]
    I also don't think Randell has passed MacDermid on the depth chart.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

He's 20 now. Maybe Providence is his next stop.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Tyler Randell:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tyler Randell : I also don't think Randell has passed MacDermid on the depth chart. Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

http://theahl.com/stats/statdisplay.php?type=skaters&subType=20&season_id=34&leagueId=4&lastActive=&singleSeason=&confId=0

Please explain Dez ? 7 goals in the AHL isn't bad for a second year guy who isn't expected have any offense at all. Maybe we'll find out over the weekend who's the tougher of the two...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

It doesn't matter, because when this whole Sydney Crosby thing is done, there won't be anymore fighting in hockey.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[QUOTE]It doesn't matter, because when this whole Sydney Crosby thing is done, there won't be anymore fighting in hockey.
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS[/QUOTE]This is something that bothers me. As Crosby was not injured fighting, neither was Savard. Yet somehow dirty hits, and fighting are being lumped into the same catorgory!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tyler Randell : http://theahl.com/stats/statdisplay.php?type=skaters&subType=20&season_id=34&leagueId=4&lastActive=&singleSeason=&confId=0 Please explain Dez ? 7 goals in the AHL isn't bad for a second year guy who isn't expected have any offense at all. Maybe we'll find out over the weekend who's the tougher of the two...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    I just think MacDermid has a leg up after playing 2 years of pro hockey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Only problem with MacDermid is that if the callup is just about fighting ability, Randell is superior. But it'll take him a season or two for the discipline training,etc. that even fighters who play only 5 minutes must have. He can't be a liability. He may push Thornton once the year is out, if he can play up and down the wing. But I'd like to see what he would do to the likes of Mr. Cooke and Mr. Rome ASAP!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yes!  I hope he makes the team because he can fight!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

[QUOTE]Only problem with MacDermid is that if the callup is just about fighting ability, Randell is superior. But it'll take him a season or two for the discipline training,etc. that even fighters who play only 5 minutes must have. He can't be a liability. He may push Thornton once the year is out, if he can play up and down the wing. But I'd like to see what he would do to the likes of Mr. Cooke and Mr. Rome ASAP!
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

I am all for decimating Cooke but I don't really have that big a hatred for Rome.

Cooke is a world class as... you get the idea. He frequently makes decisions to target the heads of players. I can't put Rome in that class because he did his job, level his opponent with a big hit. Albeit that in this case the hit was late. Had he stepped up, say .5 seconds earlier, its a monster hit that could swing the momentum of the game. But since he made a split second decision a moment late it turned into a bad penalty that he served time for. He missed as many games as Horton, let's also not forget that Horton got to put the cup above his head, which is crushing if your Rome.

Cooke got no punishment. He made a concious decision, not a split-second decision to take out our star center with a check that he intentionally targeted to the head.

I could be wrong but I don't Rome had malicious intent.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Though you can't help but admire his work ethic and fearlessness, MacDermid's just way too S-L-O-W to play in the NHL.  He even fights slowly, lacks hand speed.  I'll be surprised if he ever plays for the Bruins.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Tyler Randell:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tyler Randell : I just think MacDermid has a leg up after playing 2 years of pro hockey.Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Totally read that wrong had it backwards Dez, I agree Randell has more to prove. Getting tossed around by too many waves this week, Tide is in, gotta get that salt water out LoL!

@BruinsCountry, I had forgotten you watch a few Providence games throughout the year. Did anyone go to Wilmington today ? Betcha it was packed...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Randell has only fought in the kid's league so far. Still has lots to prove.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Pffft, rookie.  He's not even suffering from depression or drug use yet.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Tyler Randell : Conor Stokes which also will be in rookies camp is also a brawler. 
    Posted by FUhabs[/QUOTE]

Stokes looks like a light-weight punk!  He hits after the linesmen move in too much for my taste.  http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/98768  Big time sucker punch if you ask me.  Sort of looks like a clown!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FUhabs. Show FUhabs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tyler Randell : Stokes looks like a light-weight punk!  He hits after the linesmen move in too much for my taste.   http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/98768   Big time sucker punch if you ask me.  Sort of looks like a clown!
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

Have to agree with you there, but that's beside the point :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow, Stokes is weak.

Sections
Shortcuts