Tyler Seguin - Game Changer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Tyler Seguin - Game Changer

Two games, two plays where Seguin's speed creates a game-tying goal. Too bad both were wasted, but man, it's nice to have a player that can do that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Tyler Seguin - Game Changer

In Response to Tyler Seguin - Game Changer:
    Two games, two plays where Seguin's speed creates a game-tying goal. Too bad both were wasted, but man, it's nice to have a player that can do that.
    Posted by OatesCam

For the B's to have a player with flat out talent like that is something we as fans can enjoy for years to come.He will only get better, and that is scary.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Tyler Seguin - Game Changer:
    In Response to Tyler Seguin - Game Changer : For the B's to have a player with flat out talent like that is something we as fans can enjoy for years to come.He will only get better, and that is scary.
    Posted by 50belowzero

"Scary" is quickly becoming the most overused word in sports.

Seguin:  A truly amazing talent.  We're still only seeing flashes of what he's going to be able to accomplish.  Imagine him on the first line with the team playing well.  Multiple hat trick games are not out of the question.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Tyler Seguin - Game Changer : "Scary" is quickly becoming the most overused word in sports. Seguin:  A truly amazing talent.  We're still only seeing flashes of what he's going to be able to accomplish.  Imagine him on the first line with the team playing well.  Multiple hat trick games are not out of the question.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Agree with this for sure, his speed is his greatest asset imo. Instead of scary i'll switch to "sublime".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Pavel Bure is the one guy I think of when it comes to game changing speed and Seguin has those kind of jets.  I'd take 5 seasons of 50+ goals from Seguin.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

He has scary speed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

He's so fast it scares me

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Scary fast

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

wicked freakin' scary

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Frighteningly fast.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Frighteningly fast.
    Posted by BadHabitude

What a scaredy cat !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Tyler Seguin - Game Changer : What a scaredy cat !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Terrifyingly fast.

And you're right, I'm so much a coward that it's scary.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Tyler Seguin - Game Changer : Terrifyingly fast. And you're right, I'm so much a coward that it's scary.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Your balls just got scaringly bigger .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

His speed is like opossum teeth! His ability to finish and make plays in combination with that speed makes him a special player.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

If he gains 10-20 pounds he'll be all set.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Dimensional speed

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If he gains 10-20 pounds he'll be all set.
    Posted by RawrBear

10-20 lbs of muscle and he'll be scary big!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Dimensional speed
    Posted by KrayzieJoe

A scary dimension, that is.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

W T F is dimensional speed? Jack needs a smack upside his head once in a while to keep the weirdness in check. I believe this is Brick's job but he appears to be slacking lately.

Horrifyingly fast
    Frighteningly flashy
    Alarming speed
    Shockingly speedy
    Unnerving speed
    Terrifyingly turbo-like speed

Didn't even hit the thesaurus for this :p

Seriously, what's most impressive is his speed with the puck. He doesn't lose an iota of speed when handling the puck. It was one of the things the scouts highlighted about him before the draft.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I don't think weight is an issue, he's not a banger and I don't want him to be. He just needs experience. He's getting there. Year three players often break out.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Pavel Bure is the one guy I think of when it comes to game changing speed and Seguin has those kind of jets.  I'd take 5 seasons of 50+ goals from Seguin.  
    Posted by lucdufour

I got ripped on here a year ago for saying that Seguin's jets reminded me of Bure. I guess it's not as far-fetched now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I don't think he has the top-end speed that Bure had. Seguin probably gets up to full speed as quick as anyone but he's not the fastest guy in the league. But I think he's close. His speed with the puck is phenomenal.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I don't think he has the top-end speed that Bure had. Seguin probably gets up to full speed as quick as anyone but he's not the fastest guy in the league. But I think he's close. His speed with the puck is phenomenal.
    Posted by WalkTheLine

Bure was the same way. Mike Gartner might've beaten him in a long race but Bure would've been ahead early as his first 3 strides were phenomenal.

Sections
Shortcuts