Tyler Seguin Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Tyler Seguin Tracker

Well someone had to start this thread.

Game 1: 0-0-0

Game 2 tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Tyler Seguin Tracker

Who was it that watched the Panthers Stars game and said he was invisible?

I am curious as to how he does this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Big year for Seguin.  It will be interesting to determine if Bs management did the right thing for the team with the trade.  It will also be interesting to see if Tyler does mature like Kessel.  No judgement made in either case.  BTW Tyler -1 during the game, me thinks his league leading in plus minus will be down this year without you know who. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Who was it that watched the Panthers Stars game and said he was invisible?

I am curious as to how he does this year.

I didn't say it until now, but he was a dud in his 1st game. Still trying to be a one man show & I think Jamie Benn was getting frustrated with him. Chaison & Fiddler were the Stars best players. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

The Stars are easy to play against. After Benn and Seguin, there is nothing to stop. Those two will get some points this year but little help. Don't expect much else.

Tyler's test will come when some talent is added and then we shall see if he can lead a team. Leading the party is a piece of cake, but tiring.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

He just needs some time at the center position.  I give him half a season and he'll start becoming the centermen he was projected to be.  I look forward to the Dallas games this year. :-) 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

are we getting picks for the Seguin trade ?

I wasn't too happy when te trade occured .  Just things that I'm putting to rest. A view from afar

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I didn't say it until now, but he was a dud in his 1st game. Still trying to be a one man show & I think Jamie Benn was getting frustrated with him. Chaison & Fiddler were the Stars best players. 

I saw almost the whole thing after switching over at the end of the Boston game and I agree with this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Well at least he has his name on the Cup, which he won't do in Dallas. Likely play a few years, get traded again and eventually end up in Toronto where he announces its always been a dream of his to play for the Leafs. Leafs coach Dallas Eakin's says he's happy to have him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

He actually kind of reminds me of Kent Nilsson.....without the magic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Really JM! In what way if you don't mind me asking? 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Well at least he has his name on the Cup, which he won't do in Dallas. Likely play a few years, get traded again and eventually end up in Toronto where he announces its always been a dream of his to play for the Leafs. Leafs coach Dallas Eakin's says he's happy to have him.

I can see this happening

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Really JM! In what way if you don't mind me asking? 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

The inability to produce and be "the go to guy" in high-pressure games.

Though, in truth, this may have been a somewhat unfair characterization of Nilsson.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

7 for 19 in the faceoff circle...he can get away with that now but it will need to improve.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

apparently just got an assist. I have a friend at the game and they said it was a very nice play by Tyler. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

apparently just got an assist. I have a friend at the game and they said it was a very nice play by Tyler. 

Puck came to him along the boards, he popped it out to an open man out front of the net.  Good, heads-up play.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I honestly never really cared for Seguin. Just based off his play and his one on one skills were terrible. Same dipsy doodle, no move, lose the puck and avoid contact. Everyone talks about his speed, but he never ever beat anyone one on one. Dont get me wrong, I had high hopes for him and cheered for him, because he was a Bruin, but he was so frustrating to watch. His game never really changed. I dont know if it ever will. Anyway, he has talent in areas and will put up points, but it may be a little more difficult for him with Dallas. I was happy they traded him and the B's are better for it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Looking forward to him getting back on Twitter so we can see how good the night life is down in the great state of Texas.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

That was a sweet backhand assist from behind the net (granted Cole was wide open). I'm very interested to see how he develops this year. Obviously never had the trust of CJ. Will he be allowed to freewheel? If so, he'll get his points and some highlight reel material. Probably better for him to be in a low pressure situation.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

That was a sweet backhand assist from behind the net (granted Cole was wide open). I'm very interested to see how he develops this year. Obviously never had the trust of CJ. Will he be allowed to freewheel? If so, he'll get his points and some highlight reel material. Probably better for him to be in a low pressure situation.

My guess would be yes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Leafs coach?? Eakins is in Edm and having a rough start.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:

Leafs coach?? Eakins is in Edm and having a rough start.

I realize that, i did say "in a few years".

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

yikes. 4 point night for the kid. 2 of each. now he's got 5 points in 3 games. i guess bruins8 would say this guy is a proven point a game player now. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

We know he's capable of nights like this. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Good for TS. When will Loui answer?

Sections
Shortcuts