TYLER SEGUIN was the ultimate UGLY American, even the SWISS aren't NEUTRAL!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: TYLER SEGUIN was the ultimate UGLY American, even the SWISS aren't NEUTRAL!

He's a 20 year-old guy living on his own and he has a messy apartment? Oh the HorroR!

Also, he's Canadian you twit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

what exactly do you think you add to this forum? i have yet to fugure this out. seems to me you like to fan the flames on issues, THAT AREN'T EVEN ISSUES. it would be different if OCCASIONALLY you posted something that made sense, but you're a perfect 0-for 911. sorry fellow b's fans, i know, i need a troll refresher. the words you highlighted don't even make sense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the words you didn't highlight make no sense either. see red's post.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

This is complete BS. I'd be more suprised if they said he kept an impecible apartment at 20 being his first time he has lived by himself.  Tyler has disputed this claim, even though I feel he has absolutely no reason to.  And as Red pointed out He is Canadian!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

WHO really cares what THE hell SEGUIN does OFF the ice, I'm a FAN of Seguin the HOCKEY player, not Seguin the PERSON off the ICE.

Also, being just slightly younger than Seguin I shall let you know that living like a slob is pretty common, and has nothing to do with his character. My old roomate probably could have made Seguin look like a neat freak.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

COMMIE-CON was the ultimate CRAP poster, even the OTHER TROLLS aren't IMPRESSED!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Obviously then, you've never been to "most of the rest of the world" As someone who has travelled extensively to every damn continent except Anatartica, I can tell you that you have no clue what the holy heck you're talking about. Most of the rest of the world still associates Canada more with the Commonwealth and the UK, as well as the Francophonie, than they do the United States. Militarily, most associate Canada with UN Peace Keepers more than they associate Canada with US foreign policy (rightly or wrongly). There are extremely divergent opinions abroad about Canada vs. the US. Maybe learn something before you purport to have knowledge.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Even the penguins know the difference, red.  Even the penguins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

You're dealing with someone who doesn't know 4th grade social studies, and thinks that a 20-year old with a messy room reflects badly on a country (some country).  

Just laugh at this clown like everyone else and put him on ignore.  The most irrelevent and hapless poster on BDC.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I'm Canadian and have also done quite a bit of travelling, much of it with some American friends.  Although some individuals consider Canada closely associated to the US, there is a reason my American friends decided to put the Candadian flag on their backpacks instead of the stars and stripes. I can't say that I have been even close to 70 countries, but all the countries I have been to seem to have a more favorable attitude towards Canadians in general.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the trick to responding to a troll is easy. NEVER engage them in the conversation THEY want. just make fun of them. as soon as you address their post, you add to its legitimacy. they tend to go away when this is done also. just helpful hints!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

the trick to responding to a troll is easy. NEVER engage them in the conversation THEY want. just make fun of them. as soon as you address their post, you add to its legitimacy. they tend to go away when this is done also. just helpful hints!

Thanks for the helpful hints adk. Next time he puts up a thread I will do the same as you have. Post 4 times. 

He will surely go away.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

anytime chowda.... sarcasm intended. the thread becomes "OUR" thread, when we ignore the OP's topic altogether, and simply make fun of him/her.  from my experience in this forum, the OP goes away rather quickly when every poster is cracking jokes at their expense. but as soon as someone addresses their topic, they jump back into the conversation to get a rise out of someone. btw, they wouldn't come here(trolls) if they didn't think they could get under people's skin. they don't bother me at all, i like to make fun of them.   

Sections
Shortcuts