Tyler vs. Taylor tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Tyler vs. Taylor tonight

Seguin only played 6:16 last night according to NHL.com plus the Oilers suck so I hope CJ gives TS more ice-time.

I am really excited to see how the other truly exciting young player, Taylor Hall, does against one of the best and toughest defenses in the league. I believe you can compare the two, I have compared them, I want to compare, and I am going to compare them after the game. I'll be interested to see if either player is able to do something that makes you say, "The other guy can't do that."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Tyler vs. Taylor tonight

In Response to Tyler vs. Taylor tonight:
    Seguin only played 6:16 last night according to NHL.com plus the Oilers suck so I hope CJ gives TS more ice-time. I am really excited to see how the other truly exciting young player, Taylor Hall, does against one of the best and toughest defenses in the league. I believe you can compare the two, I have compared them, I want to compare, and I am going to compare them after the game. I'll be interested to see if either player is able to do something that makes you say, "The other guy can't do that."
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

I'm sure that after the game we'll all say that Seguin can't get as many minutes on the ice as Hall.I think that's the major difference in their games right now.As long as the team keeps winning,I have more trouble finding fault in the way CJ coaches.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

In Response to Re: Tyler vs. Taylor tonight:
    In Response to Tyler vs. Taylor tonight : I'm sure that after the game we'll all say that Seguin can't get as many minutes on the ice as Hall.I think that's the major difference in their games right now.As long as the team keeps winning,I have more trouble finding fault in the way CJ coaches.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Right on Dez!  Lets' revisit this comparison in 3-5 years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Tyler vs. Taylor tonight : Right on Dez!  Lets' revisit this comparison in 3-5 years.
    Posted by CamOJonasink

Or after the playoffs even.........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

dc I agree Seguin should get more minutes in every game.  Although he had a couple gaffes last night. 

The Tyler v Taylor thing was legit last year before the draft.  The whole thing now is a matter of media madness.  The Edmonton Oilers picked first. The Bs had no choice and neither did Tyler.  Both will be great players.  I don't see Taylor too much (I lost NHL center ice to the economy) but I view their play as different.  Seguin is more finesse, and Taylor more like a bull.  Time will tell. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If Seguin gets more ice time tonight, it will be due to merit or need, and not because of anything that has to do with Taylor Hall.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

Agreed NAS, but he can't earn minutes if he doesn't get any to begin with.

This is the usually my one game every two years I go to since I'm a mere 9 hours from Edmonton.  It would have been a good one to see but I passed on it.  I passed because I'm feeling this may be the year to make my first ever visit to Boston for the Stanley Cup Finals! GOTTA HAVE FAITH.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

I'm going to the game tonight, so I hope it's another good showing. When I went to the Calgary game on Tuesday, Seguin looked excellent. Last night against the number 1 team in the league you knew he'd see way less ice time. Tonight with only 15 hours turn around, Julien will have to play him more and I'd say he'll be fired up to play the team who he thinks should have drafted him...I hope!! I'll tell you one thing, I'll have my Seguin jersey proudly displayed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Agreed NAS, but he can't earn minutes if he doesn't get any to begin with. This is the usually my one game every two years I go to since I'm a mere 9 hours from Edmonton.  It would have been a good one to see but I passed on it.  I passed because I'm feeling this may be the year to make my first ever visit to Boston for the Stanley Cup Finals! GOTTA HAVE FAITH.
    Posted by derrickmorin

Two NHL years ago the game in Edmonton was a blast to watch.  Enjoy, hope you see a great game.  My brother and I are saving our pennies to buy a couple playoff tickets this spring.  Bring on Philly! Would like to be able see sad french Canadians drive back to Quebec as well!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Finally, people won't just be able to look at stats from afar, without understanding their context

Please do pay close attention to Hall tonight

You will see that he is not really ahead of, or better than Seguin.  He's simply out there longer and given more chances to succeed, regardless of how many mistakes he makes

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I'm just going to appreciate the skills that Hall has. I loved the way he played since the first game I seen him.

BTW Seguin isn't too shabby when he's on his game either. 

Sections
Shortcuts