tys

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Tukka Rask wil start tonight.

you have a 50% chance of being right. I like those odds....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Montreal isn't a playoff team yet, nobody is.  PS I have a feeling your sources are about as credible as you are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Haha...can I recycle dez's Scooby Doo comment from a couple weeks ago?

Does your source know that it was widely reported that Rask would start tonight, but then he took a puck in the chest in practice, and it was widely questioned?

We can confirm your information at 7:30?  You mean, cause the game starts then, and the Bruins will probably have a goalie in the net?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

My sources tell me the Bruins will have spoked B's on the front of their jersey tonight.

Don't even joke about the identity of my inside sources.  If you found out who they were, you would disappear.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Tukka Rask wil start tonight.:
    [QUOTE]Sorry, I have 100 % chance of being right. Niether goalie was injured at practice. Rask was mad about a high shot near the end of practice.
    Posted by tukka_fall[/QUOTE]

Didn't say he was injured.  I said he took a puck in the chest in practice...we must have the same sources...creepy...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

good for rask  to show emotion and throw his stick twenty rows up at the bell...man would i just love to see rask play a real good game....love timmy but rask tonight is fine by me.....he deserves it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Don't like this huge divison game vs our most hated rival and we start our second best goalie? We better win or Claude has some explaining to do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Tukka Rask wil start tonight.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tukka Rask wil start tonight. : I agree too admit you have better sources, and more inside contacts than me if I am wrong. Will you do the same? I know for a fact Rask will start tonight. I just hope he has some momentum from playing the dwellers on the recent road trip.

No.  I am 100% sure that you have better sources than me.  In fact, I don't have any sources at all.  I was just busting your balls because the first post seemed so dramatic (relax, you don't have to reveal your sources on who is playing goalie tonight).  KPD has been posting the same information.

Hope Rask gets it done tonight.  Go B's.  Cheers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I am fine with either in net... but I think I prefer TT tonight as he just seems to step it up a notch for the big games!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Fletch, if the Bruins come out in their third jersey's tonight without the spoked B, then I will have to question everything about you, even doubt whether you actually exist!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I'm surprised considering the year that Thomas is having...but it's not like the Bruins drop off *that* much in quality when they bring in Rask. That said, given the choice between the two of them, I'd rather face Rask....but it's not a slam-dunk.

Nice to have that luxury. Alex Auld, as you Bruins fans no doubt remember, doesn't give most fans much confidence about winning when he starts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

I have inside sources who have told me that you are dead wrong. TT will start.

In Response to Tukka Rask wil start tonight.:
    [QUOTE]It has been confirmed by inside sources. Let's hope he can play as well against playoff teams, as he did against last place teams on the recent road trip. You can confirm I am right by 730 tonight, and I cannot reveal my sources.

Sections
Shortcuts