tys

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Rask starts again. Julien stealing Thomases chance at Vezina.

No crap, you hate TUUKKA but you know him well enough to know he will not resign (again) if Claude is still the coach, interesting. Maybe Thomas is hurt or tired? Did you ever think of that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Rask will be an RFA.  Teams may come calling, but if the Cup winning goalie can't get a deal at ridiculous dollars, a guy who has won one playoff series isn't going to be handed an unmatchable offer.  And that's a year and a bit away anyway.

If I'm Rask, I'm less concerned about CJ or Thomas winning the Vezina than I am getting into games.  If I'm CJ and TT, I'm less concerend about winning the Vezina than getting TT enough rest to elevate his game to where he was for the first 20 of the year.  20 games = a huge chunk of a Cup Run.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Rask starts again. Julien stealing Thomases chance at Vezina.:
    [QUOTE]This is why goalies have a history of not liking this coach. It is also the reason Rask will not resign unless this bum of a coach is fired. Thomas has earned the chance this year to play against the number 2 stat golaie. Instead of a goalie that hasn't beat a decent team all season.
    Posted by tukka_fall[/QUOTE]
    Is it CJ's fault that TT hasn't been winning the past couple of weeks.If so,explain how.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Rask starts again. Julien stealing Thomases chance at Vezina.:
    [QUOTE]This is why goalies have a history of not liking this coach. It is also the reason Rask will not resign unless this bum of a coach is fired. Thomas has earned the chance this year to play against the number 2 stat golaie. Instead of a goalie that hasn't beat a decent team all season.

The Tuukka hater is back.  Hey clown, has it ever occurred to you that you can be a Thomas fanboy without hating the other goalie?

I think Thomas should play against all the games the rest of the way and lets see if he can stay in front of Renne.

Price should win the Vezina anyway. Thomas cant carry his jock.

PS, how do you know Rask is playing? 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: If you are a huge Thomas fan reply to this post

"Go away Habs fan"

I was going to Bruins games at the Garden rooting for Orr and Esposito decades before you were introduced to your first puck, you moron. 

Why did you change the title of your thread?  Why did you delete your opening post?  Now none of the responses mean anything.

Its complete clowns like you that make real Bruins fans embarrassed.  Being delusional about certain players don't make you a fan, it makes you an idiot.

"If you don't agree with me, you are a Habs' fan!! Wahhh!"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: Rask will start tonight, Julien trying to steal Thomases Vezina chances.

Again, a stupid post.

Thomas is far from the best player on the team. And the fact that I dont like him at all means nothing.  You despise Tuukka just because he's not Thomas, but that makes you a fan?  Uh, OK.

I also do not root for Price. Again, only a child would not know the difference.  I root for the Bruins.  I root for the Habs to lose.  However, I think Price is much better than Thomas (he is) just like I think Datsyuk is much better than Krecji and Ovechkin is much better than Bergeron.  Oh, am I a Washington Fan now?  No, it means I'm not a stupid fanboy.

Its not my fault that Thomas is overrated. Of course he's loved by Bruins fans. But my dislike for Thomas doesnt make me any less of a Bruins' fan any more than your hate for Tuukka (you know you root for him to lose) makes you less of a Bruins fan.

Lets match up our histories of rooting for the Bruins and keep calling me a Habs fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Thomas will probably get the next two starts against the Preds and Toronto then Julien will more than likely come back with Tuukka against New Jersey next Tuesday then Thursday back to Thomas against the Habs is my guess.

The tough job for Julien will be keeping both goalies fresh. The Bruins will ride Thomas in the playoffs unless he has some bad early starts which I deem doubtful unless Boston continues their dreadful defensive and puck possession play.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Rask starts again. Julien stealing Thomases chance at Vezina.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rask starts again. Julien stealing Thomases chance at Vezina. : Check the last ten games, then come back and tell me how many games Thomas has lost in regulation. Then come back and say I am not a very knowledgable hockey poster.
    What does any of this have to do with my question?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Dumb dumb dumber....both goalies are under contract next year...where is Sea Bass when you need him to knock someone out?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsYear. Show BruinsYear's posts

Re: If you are a huge Thomas fan reply to this post

In Response to Re: If you are a huge Thomas fan reply to this post:
    [QUOTE]"Go away Habs fan" I was going to Bruins games at the Garden rooting for Orr and Esposito decades before you were introduced to your first puck, you moron.  Why did you change the title of your thread?  Why did you delete your opening post?  Now none of the responses mean anything. Its complete clowns like you that make real Bruins fans embarrassed.  Being delusional about certain players don't make you a fan, it makes you an idiot. "If you don't agree with me, you are a Habs' fan!! Wahhh!"
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Its pretty sad if you are really that old and and come onto a hockey board at your age and post some immature insults like this.
    The fact that you think Price is better than TT is rediculous in its self. Montreal is playing price into the ground,he's going to be exausted if they make it past the first round.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Two things are happening imo.

1. CJ is managing TT's games played in hopes of keeping his fresh for a playoff run.
    2. While managing TT's games played, Rask is starting to play better and once again becoming an option for CJ.

End of the day, both will get games up to the end of the season and the hot hand is given the playoff reigns.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Misterpaulo has it exactly right. Anyone with any sense knows that you need a rested Thomas going in to the playoffs

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Rask will start tonight, Julien trying to steal Thomases Vezina chances.:
    [QUOTE]Two things are happening imo. 1. CJ is managing TT's games played in hopes of keeping his fresh for a playoff run. 2. While managing TT's games played, Rask is starting to play better and once again becoming an option for CJ. End of the day, both will get games up to the end of the season and the hot hand is given the playoff reigns.
    Posted by misterpaulo[/QUOTE]
    You're making alot of sense to me Mr.P.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Rask earned tonights start with his performance last game.

To suggest Claude is trying to sabotage TT's vezina hopes is down right ridiculous.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Wait - how do we know Rask is starting tonight?  Fluto reports that it was an optional skate this morning, so the usual metric isn't available.  Did Julien say something that isn't being reported on BDC or Bish's blog?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

I have to admit I was pretty hard on TT over the summer and had basically written him off.  I was hoping for cap relief more than a rebound season from TT but I got to admit...what a rebound it has been.  With the age and injuries, I really didn't think he had it in him. 

Still don't care for the "tandem" approach as I would rather see a true #1 declared and a serviceable backup who knows his role (but can still win games).  Having two guys that want to start can work but not typically.  TT and Rask both seem to be genuinely rooting for each other.  Is that a short term arrangement/attitude?  Will they be able to co-exist with this attitude for another season or two? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Rask was great vs Columbus, but he did allow 2 soft goals in the process

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In Response to Re: Rask will start tonight, Julien trying to steal Thomases Vezina chances.:
    [QUOTE]Rask was great vs Columbus, but he did allow 2 soft goals in the process
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

Watch the first goal in super slow mo, tipped and screened. Out of position on the 2nd for sure

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Rask was great vs Columbus, but he did allow 2 soft goals in the process
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]
    Was that during the warmup?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

hey give it a break...without tank bruins would be fighting for their playoff lives..and we need rask to be sharp...hell i couldnt care less if cheevers plays goal.....bruins can afford to be incruise control and rask needs to play its as simple as that....i liked what i saw in last game so let him start tonight...its the TEAM that has looked blah lately not thomas or rask...rask stole that game in columbus

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

2 good goalies is a problem every coach would love to have..My guess is over the summer you may hear some rumbling form the Raask camp that Tuuka will want to be dealt to somewhere he can start. Just a guess and I could be wrong, but I don't see the B's dealing him instead I see them telling him that TT will be 37 and he will get more of a load IF he plays well. But hey, you never know, who new TT would play like he did earlier in the year and I expect him to resume it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Not even going to waste my time with this one other then saying I like both our Goalies!  As long as the outcome is a "W", I could care less who plays.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Well this is a silly thread.  There are lots of criticizms of CJ out there, but one isn't that he is a bad goalie coach.  Thomas won his first vezina because of CJ, Theodore won the hart because of CJ, and TT has a shot at another vezina and the hart because he plays on a CJ team.  CJ cares about winning.  If he thinks Thomas is the right call, he will play him.

Sections
Shortcuts