tys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Rask will start tonight, Julien trying to steal Thomases Vezina chances.

In Response to Re: Rask will start tonight, Julien trying to steal Thomases Vezina chances.:
    [QUOTE]Not even going to waste my time with this one other then saying I like both our Goalies!  As long as the outcome is a "W", I could care less who plays.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]
    True that JY.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Rask starts again. Julien stealing Thomases chance at Vezina.

In Response to Re: Rask starts again. Julien stealing Thomases chance at Vezina.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rask starts again. Julien stealing Thomases chance at Vezina. : Check the last ten games, then come back and tell me how many games Thomas has lost in regulation. Then come back and say I am not a very knowledgable hockey poster.
    Posted by tukka_fall[/QUOTE]

you are not an intelligent hockey poster, forget "very intelligent"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IWho cares about the Vezina???
    This team hasn't won in almost 40 years.
    They need to rest TT for the playoffs.   n Response to Rask will start tonight, Julien trying to steal Thomases Vezina chances.:
    [QUOTE]Everyone knows you can't play Rask against decent teams. 75% of his wins have come against 11th place teams or lower. That is really sad seeing how he has a whole ten wins in the entire season.
    Posted by tukka_fall[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Rask was great against Columbus and he deserves another shot end of it!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Rask will start tonight, Julien trying to steal Thomases Vezina chances.:
    [QUOTE]Again, a stupid post. Thomas is far from the best player on the team. And the fact that I dont like him at all means nothing.  You despise Tuukka just because he's not Thomas, but that makes you a fan?  Uh, OK. I also do not root for Price. Again, only a child would not know the difference.  I root for the Bruins.  I root for the Habs to lose.  However, I think Price is much better than Thomas (he is) just like I think Datsyuk is much better than Krecji and Ovechkin is much better than Bergeron.  Oh, am I a Washington Fan now?  No, it means I'm not a stupid fanboy. Its not my fault that Thomas is overrated. Of course he's loved by Bruins fans. But my dislike for Thomas doesnt make me any less of a Bruins' fan any more than your hate for Tuukka (you know you root for him to lose) makes you less of a Bruins fan. Lets match up our histories of rooting for the Bruins and keep calling me a Habs fan.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Soxfan even if I agree with some of your points. The overall scheme of this is you're actually no better than this clown. You're hatred for TT is no different than his hatred for Rask! Personally I think neither one of you are a true fan! You couldn't wait to come on here when TT came back down to earth so you could start your stupid slander! For you to talk to anyone about slamming anyone is the biggest hypocrisy of this forum of all.

I am a TT supporter, but I have at least shown my support for Rask as well. I've made my points known from an objective point of view & think the B's are one of the luckiest team in league to have these two, plus another possible in Khudobin waiting in the wings! You're both full of hate of the opposite goalie! That's the only diff between you two!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

"If you don't agree with me, you are a Habs' fan!! Wahhh!"  good very good ! and almost true here

Sections
Shortcuts