UNACCEPTABLE !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

UNACCEPTABLE !

There is a price to pay when you earn a roster spot with the BRUINS, there is a pride that all the BRUINS players should have when they wear the B's jersey. Losing 3 of their last 4 games with so much talent on the team is simply  NOT ACCEPTABLE. The Players should be aware that the fans will not tolerate that kind of performance. So here is a message to all players ....we love our team , we love our players when they show a certain effort , a pride for their team and some passion in their games ....RIGHT NOW we do not like what we see....

You are a first class with no heart ....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH , you guys are adults and should play and perform like adults who love the game and who respect their fans ....

Thank You 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: UNACCEPTABLE !

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Players should be aware that the fans will not tolerate that kind of performance.

[/QUOTE]

You have two choices, my friend.

1.  IPOT/InIL it.

2.  Tolerate it.

Which one will it be?  Beat it or eat it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

You may be right Stanley, or maybe the talent is not there, or they are just dogs and don't care

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

I worry more about what the Bruins do in the playoffs reg season is like a long preseason,but the lack of scoring from 3 other lines is definetly a big concern,Krug and Hamilton probably have more goals than the other 3 lines,and making the playoffs isn't a given.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

This thread is becoming a who's who of the crybabies that embarrassed themselves just 6 months ago during the Toronto series, and should now know better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Man, that was a good laugh.

So...is someone organizing a group tantrum or something outside Chara's place or maybe in the parking lot at Wilmington? 

The roster is better than last year.  You remember last year?  They went through a rough stretch where they blew some leads and had some trouble scoring, especially on the PP?  Then they came within a minute of at least taking the Stanley Cup Finals to 7 games?  Everything they've done to change the roster from last year to this year is working.  Smith has been better than Jagr on the second line.  The third line has been better, though not by much.  Iginla has been better than Horton was.  The D is better with the JV rotation guys than it was with Ference.  The only place where you might say they aren't as good is backup goalie.  Have a little patience.  They don't need to win every game.  They aren't going to be perfect every night.  I can tolerate this.  I don't have to like it, but I'm not about to put on a fresh pair of Pull Ups and have a cry about it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

The players need to know that the fans will always be behind them if they put an effort into their games but they also need to know that the fans will not tolerate an average performance.....the BOSTON BRUINS have a quality and solid reputation among the league and the players need to protect that image and that high standard of performance.

thats it thats all

now its up to you players to show what you are capable of Starting next game ....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This thread is becoming a who's who of the crybabies that embarrassed themselves just 6 months ago during the Toronto series, and should now know better.

[/QUOTE]

Oh yes the super fan new Bruins were comming back in that game,give it a rest,all I said was it was only the playoffs that matter,and am concerned about lack of scoring from other lines simple as that.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Players should be aware that the fans will not tolerate that kind of performance.

[/QUOTE]

You have two choices, my friend.

1.  IPOT/InIL it.

2.  Tolerate it.

Which one will it be?  Beat it or eat it.

[/QUOTE]

Actually he has a myriad of choices.  Unlike a Board Clown like you, who has only 1: My Kool Aid My Kool Aid My Kool Aid.  And everyone who doesn't drink it is a "loser." 

Here's your conundrum: I assume you like movies, TV, music.  If some movie you looked forward to disaapointed you and stunk, you can't make fun of it by your own logic because the those who made the movie, like the players o the ice, tried their best to succeed.....

oh, but a movie is entertainment, you say?  Yeah, well, hockey is what exactly from a paying spectator's POV?

Go Panthers!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

What's an IPOT in IL?

I don't think the seasons old enough to throw tantrums yet.  Even I know that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

Fire all coaches....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fire all coaches....

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about that but I didnt get my call yet from Mr Neely

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What's an IPOT in IL?

I don't think the seasons old enough to throw tantrums yet.  Even I know that.

[/QUOTE]

This is the most dam*ing post for anyone running around in a panic because the Bruins aren't playing their best hockey...over the last 4 games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]

The players need to know that the fans will always be behind them if they put an effort into their games but they also need to know that the fans will not tolerate an average performance.....the BOSTON BRUINS have a quality and solid reputation among the league and the players need to protect that image and that high standard of performance.

thats it thats all

now its up to you players to show what you are capable of Starting next game ....

[/QUOTE]            

What does this even mean? Who is this post even directed at? The Bruins players? On the off chance one of them is reAding this pointless thread. I guess I'll just hAve to sit here and debate with myself who's the bigger moron, myself for responding to this zero post or u Stanley for writing it. "Protect that image" huh? What image. And who are they protecting it for?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Stanley's off his meds again.

Everyone, just chill. There's 5/6ths of the season left plus the playoffs. They're currently in a playoff spot despite a few bad games over the last 4.

Just chill.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Anyone else find Stanley and marco to be a very interesting ying and yang?

Stanley worships prospect-type players that haven't done anything yet, with a naive optimism for the possible stars of tomorrow (Wheeler, Camper, Khudo, Spooner).

marco worships anyone who used to play here but is now gone, with the naive projections of yesterday and some hypothetical glory that is now foregone (Kessel, Horton, Seguin).

Both seem to find 'what could be' or 'what could have been' far preferable to dealing with reality, actual constraints, and opportunity cost of any chosen course.  

It's a funny thing as a sports fan to be disinterested and dissatisfied with what you have, in favor of the fantasy of what you don't.  Especially when what you have is making annual Stanley Cup runs.  It seems miserable to me.  I don't know how you get any joy from it.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts