UNBELIEVABLE STATS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: UNBELIEVABLE STATS

Stanley,
    thats not correct either..

The bruins beat the wild last season in minnesota..

its also not that incredible that they havent beaten a team they see once a year..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

the Wild has never lost a single game in Boston and the Bruins are 0 for 35 on the PW at home

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if we dont play the Wild)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Stanley, we beat them 2-1 in the shoot out last season.  And what the heck is a PW???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sorry Power Play...

PP

AGAIN FROM THE BOSTON GLOBE : WILD NEVER LOST A SINGLE GAME IN BOSTON

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Stanley, You have it in your other post correct that the bruins are 1-9-1 against the wild all time.

we beat them in minnesota last year, 2-1.. look up the game log if you have too...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Re: UNBELIEVABLE STATS:
    [QUOTE]Sorry Power Play... PP AGAIN FROM THE BOSTON GLOBE : WILD NEVER LOST A SINGLE GAME IN BOSTON Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if we dont play the Wild)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

and, a single game in boston, is different then a single game to boston..

So yes they have never lost in boston, they have lost to boston.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

thats what I was telling you ....we have never won against the Wild in BOSTON ....this is unreal .....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Stanley..

Slow down, and look at what you have typed up there..

you have the bruins at 0-9-1 against the wild, meaning we have never beaten them, probably a typo, but stop telling me what you said, and look at what you wrote

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley.. Slow down, and look at what you have typed up there.. you have the bruins at 0-9-1 against the wild, meaning we have never beaten them, probably a typo, but stop telling me what you said, and look at what you wrote
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    No way!It's easier for Stanley to just add more garbage to the pile than to clean it up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

I know, and i am the only one being drawn in..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]I know, and i am the only one being drawn in..

...and you think Stanley isn't noticing this. He is smarter then what his posts make him out to be. He gets you almost every time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Chowdah,
    my idea of smart wouldn't be to come off as a kid.. who for th longest time most of us thought stanley was some 13 year old wheeler fan.. something might be off upstairs is all i am saying...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Chowdah, my idea of smart wouldn't be to come off as a kid.. who for th longest time most of us thought stanley was some 13 year old wheeler fan.. something might be off upstairs is all i am saying...

Roler here's my take on the situation .

Stanley has created this character that predicts scores, wins and stanley cups. Wheeler is his superstar player that he laughingly has acknowledged as the best power forward in the game. He also has said that he will be the next Asst. GM of the Bruins.

Do you think that he is making these comments because he is serious .......or because he's trying to reel in as many fish as he can with his outrageous comments ? The majority of the posters here know Stanley is pulling everybody's leg. Those who argue with him ^^^^^^^ have apparently not.

And in the meantime Stanley's sitting back, smiling and laughing. Caught another one eh Stanley !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Chowdahkid ...you are totally wrong ...I mean it when I say I will become GM<s assistant or maybe GM one day ...I<ve spent over 50 years in hockey (I am 58 ...but look at my pics on my profile I look more like 45 ...) my love for hockey and my passion for the Bruins make me the perfect man to fullfil the GM<s job ...Cam neely would hire me if I could have the chance to meet him, I<ve already submitted my CV to Jeremy Jacobs ...and if you look at all my predictions over the last 3 years you<ll see that I am approx 75% right ...my longest shots being the Stanley Cup to the Bruins 3 years in a row and 35 gaols from Big Wheel .....I maybe wrong for this year on Wheeler cause I think Marchand desserves a good chance on the 3rd line and Wheeler should play for a while with Thornton and Campbell .....hey just for the heck of it here is a lttle one for you (tomorrow night Bruins will win in Montreal 4-1) mark my words ...and by the way I will be at the game ....Regards from Montreal : and dont forget :

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The Wild success in Boston reminds me of one of the worst playoff series ever for a B's team...the year they had Vachon in goal at the end of his career and faced the high-flying North Stars and Steve Payne. Anyway, i think the B's got eliminated in a 10-7 loss at the Garden in the best of 3...it was just a bad season that ended badly for B's....Some sort of Minnesota hex on B's at Boston.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Chowdahkid ...you are totally wrong ...I mean it when I say I will become GM<s assistant or maybe GM one day ...I<ve spent over 50 years in hockey (I am 58 ...but look at my pics on my profile I look more like 45 ...) my love for hockey and my passion for the Bruins make me the perfect man to fullfil the GM<s job ...Cam neely would hire me if I could have the chance to meet him, I<ve already submitted my CV to Jeremy Jacobs ...and if you look at all my predictions over the last 3 years you<ll see that I am approx 75% right ...my longest shots being the Stanley Cup to the Bruins 3 years in a row and 35 gaols from Big Wheel .....I maybe wrong for this year on Wheeler cause I think Marchand desserves a good chance on the 3rd line and Wheeler should play for a while with Thornton and Campbell .....hey just for the heck of it here is a lttle one for you (tomorrow night Bruins will win in Montreal 4-1) mark my words ...and by the way I will be at the game ....Regards from Montreal : and dont forget : Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

That's why I like you Stanley. You bring a smile to my face when I read your posts. And as far as your pics on your profile, like Maurice Richard's commercials used to say "two minutes for looking so good !"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thanks so much Chowdakid ...you are so kind ...when I will become the Bruins GM I will personnally invite you in the Bruins private seatings at the Garden
    Best regards

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry Power Play... PP AGAIN FROM THE BOSTON GLOBE : WILD NEVER LOST A SINGLE GAME IN BOSTON Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if we dont play the Wild)

stanley, are you ever right? EVER?

an article from 2009 "the wild improve to 8-1 all time against the bruins"

its one thing to be wrong on every single one of your predictions, but on fact checking cmon

Sections
Shortcuts