Underdog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Underdog

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

What encourages me is the NYI series. A team with a bunch of average talented, hard working players had the Pens back on their heels many times in that series outplaying them.

Beating the Pens is doable for this Bruins team. 

It sure is, Chowda.  We've long looked at NYI as a joke.  If they can give the Penguins a good run, the B's certainly can do better!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Winner of tonight's game will play L.A. in the Stanley Cup final ....should be 

BRUINS-L.A.

On our way to our 7 th Stanley Cup ....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

As some of you might remember I was ranting and raving about the Bs before the play offs. But they're playing like a different team now which pretty much means its impossible to use regular season match ups as any sort of bench mark.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I think the Bruins are the Dogs in this series and I freaking love it.  At the beginning of the season I felt the cup would go through Pittsburgh.  When Crosby got injured, I thought they may not get there team back up to speed.  They have and this has turned out to be the most awesome Conference Finals I can remember off the top of my head.  Noone will say this year's Cup winner had an easy path.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

What encourages me is the NYI series. A team with a bunch of average talented, hard working players had the Pens back on their heels many times in that series outplaying them.
    Beating the Pens is doable for this Bruins team. 

Yes.