unlike HOPE SOLO, it seems everything leaks thru TUUKA, even the SOFTEST get in... like last night!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: unlike HOPE SOLO, it seems everything leaks thru TUUKA, even the SOFTEST get in... like last night!

Amongst starting goalies, Rask is...

4th in save %

3rd in GAA

3rd in wins

Please go away

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: unlike HOPE SOLO, it seems everything leaks thru TUUKA, even the SOFTEST get in... like last night!

If you were able to watch the other teams, as much, and with the same passion, as the team you cheer for, you may be surprized at the amount of errors, their players make.

It seems to be human nature, to be most critical of the things you really care about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Rask is playing great so far.  He gets no easy nights because his offense doesnt score a lot of goals for him.  It must be stressfull when every night knowing every goal against is huge because your forwards might not put more than 2 goalsin for you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I like Tuukka a lot, but I have to say I expect the third period softy now. Last night when it was 1-0, you knew the B's would never score again, that the game would be tied on something stupid like that PPG and that the eventual winning goal would be soft.

I hope TR picks it up, but right now it seems he hasn't met a lead he couldn't give away.

Yes his stats are still pretty. If that's your only way to judge goalies, then don't watch the games at all.

PS- Contrarian, no one cares about soccer in the US. No one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hope's so great she needed two phantom penalties to win a game against the Canucks and then whined about it.

What a legend (rolls eyes)

This is a hockey board, if you want to talk about a great American female athelete, talk about Cammi Granato or one of her ilk (like Kelli Stack - look to the left). Otherwise your comments are innappropriate to this board. ( And I say that as the most vocal advocate for women's sports on this board).

This is a hockey board, stick to that topic or I will report you for spamming. (and a comparison between Solo and Rask does not count - the type of tending required is apples and oranges. Plus Rask doesn't whine to the refs during a play - unlike Solo, he has class.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

I like Tuukka a lot, but I have to say I expect the third period softy now. Last night when it was 1-0, you knew the B's would never score again, that the game would be tied on something stupid like that PPG and that the eventual winning goal would be soft.

I hope TR picks it up, but right now it seems he hasn't met a lead he couldn't give away.

Yes his stats are still pretty. If that's your only way to judge goalies, then don't watch the games at all.

I admit that, because of work and family requirements, I only get to watch the occasional weekend game, so I am not able to see as much of the bruins, compared to many of the posters on this board.

I do not believe that stats tell the whole story, but they should not be completely dismissed, either.

Sections
Shortcuts