Up Yours TD Garden Security

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Up Yours TD Garden Security

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It's pot luck down here.

Some nights, the lines are very long as everyone gets empty pockets, through the detector, take off your hat, bags searched and wanded.

Other nights, it's 1985 and there are no lines.

--

Hang, that's weak.  Why weren't you in there for warmups?

--

Kel, that's awesome.  Up his.

Had trhe family with me, kids were hungry and wanted to eat at the Fours.  Got there at 5:20, sat down at 6:30, left at a little before 7.  Would have made it except for the dbags at the Garden.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Amazed you wrote this. I was in that line earlier in the year with  3 of my kids. My 8 year old went to get a napkin (runny nose) at Dunkins ( I could see her the whole time, it was 8 feet away) As she does this the line starts moving and she goes around the barriers to catch up to us as the guy yelled at me to start moving. People behind me knew what was going on and started saying stuff to him, this is all in 15 seconds mind you. Dee bag yelled and as my daughter tried to get to me he yelled at her.

Beleive me when i tell you, I've never done this: I pulled my badge out, told him she was 8 years old, to settle down and informed him how he was a step down from riding the segway at the local mall. He just looked at me.

Yeah and you know kel, they look like they enjoy screwing with people.  F them

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Yeah and you know kel, they look like they enjoy screwing with people.  F them

Worcester, Providence, no crowds, restaurants aren't crowded, good times, and CHEAP, and no hassles.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

If any of you are going to the Friday November 22nd Providence B's game, two of my daughters are playing before the game and I'm the coach. If your able to be sure to come down and say hi as I am one of the coaches for the white team. I'll be the real good looking one with the two girls playing named Kelsie and Savana, hence the name, Kelvana. Their numbers 77 and 33 on the white team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

That's odd, I've been to many games and been through North Station many times during them and have never seen them trying to control the crowed in that matter. Sound incredibly inefficient and stupid.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It's pot luck down here.

Some nights, the lines are very long as everyone gets empty pockets, through the detector, take off your hat, bags searched and wanded.

Other nights, it's 1985 and there are no lines.

--

Hang, that's weak.  Why weren't you in there for warmups?

--

Kel, that's awesome.  Up his.

Had trhe family with me, kids were hungry and wanted to eat at the Fours.  Got there at 5:20, sat down at 6:30, left at a little before 7.  Would have made it except for the dbags at the Garden.

Make a complaint

Sections
Shortcuts