Update : bet Red vs Stanley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Update : bet Red vs Stanley

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thats how you can tell between a hockey expert and an average fan Red....younguns as u say are performing beyond YOUR expectations .....but believe me not beyond MINE ....the best is yet to come and the Lemon is playing just as expected....like an old finished Lemon with no more juice, no talent no guts .....just enough speed to run away from the action and stay away from being checked....so glad and so relieved that he is playing else where ....

[/QUOTE]

Tell us more hockey expert.  Tell us more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Even Shawn Thornton would become a Star with Dallas idiot ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who are you calling an idiot?  Did you happen to notice that Peverly scored that shoot out goal?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Just become a Dallas Stars fan and get the h...out of here if you're in love with the Lemon

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes.  He would.  The name of the team is "the Stars", therefore he would be a star.  Thanks hockey expert.  Tell us casual fans more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Who f...cares MORON ....the Lemon is minus 2 is a lemon just happened ...s,,,t happens 

[/QUOTE]

Are you a hockey expert because you know www.hockeydb.com?  

And because you can read +/- stats?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Who f...cares MORON ....the Lemon is minus 2 is a lemon just happened ...s,,,t happens 

[/QUOTE]

Are you a hockey expert because you know www.hockeydb.com?  

And because you can read +/- stats?

[/QUOTE]

Get lost Moron 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Get lost Moron 

[/QUOTE]

Is throwing insults what makes you a hockey expert?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You lost all my respect ...you do not desserve to be a BRUINS fan ...no way !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Is Chad Johnson still better than Khudo?

Gee, when I look up the stats in hockey db it sure doesn't look that way to me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Thats how you can tell between a hockey expert and an average fan Red....younguns as u say are performing beyond YOUR expectations .....but believe me not beyond MINE ....the best is yet to come and the Lemon is playing just as expected....like an old finished Lemon with no more juice, no talent no guts .....just enough speed to run away from the action and stay away from being checked....so glad and so relieved that he is playing else where ....

[/QUOTE]

Aren't you calling yourself a hockey expert here?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

ANOTHER OT winning goal by Lemo, err, I mean PEV!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

stanley, you have nobodies respect, so i wouldn't be yammering on about that. 

hey marco, you want a bet, i have one from another thread. You said that Krug will get between 12-15 goals and that Gallagher would be lucky for 20. So let's set the over under at 20 for Gallagher and 13.5 for Krug. I have the over on both and you have the under on both. If either one of us loses both, they stay off the board for the playoffs. deal?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

After tonight, Stanley has a four point cushion on red.  It would be two is Spooner hadn't gotten the call, but them's the breaks.

Smith playing well above expectations.  Peverley playing at or slightly above expectations.  Spooner actually seeing game time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

stanley, you have nobodies respect, so i wouldn't be yammering on about that. 

hey marco, you want a bet, i have one from another thread. You said that Krug will get between 12-15 goals and that Gallagher would be lucky for 20. So let's set the over under at 20 for Gallagher and 13.5 for Krug. I have the over on both and you have the under on both. If either one of us loses both, they stay off the board for the playoffs. deal?

[/QUOTE]

Up the ante.  If Marco really believes in himself, he will promise to never post about Kessel or Seguin, ever again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Just tired of winning all those bets.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If the BRUINS do not find a way to find a spot for Spooner.....Mr Jacobs will fire Cam Neely, Peter Chiarelli and Claude Julien .....NO EXCUSE FOR NOT SEING SUCH A TALENTED PLAYER IN YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION......NO EXCUSE

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Oh, man...stop...my sides hurt.

"Charlie, it's your dad.  Get me Neely, Chiarelli and Julien!  I'm going to fire those jokers and their sound cap managment and ridiculous number of playoff gates and the Cup, because dagnabbit there's some kid who I've heard used to light it up in the OHL, and now I hear he was almost a point per game player in the minors and might...might, mind you...be as much as a 20 goal scorer in the NHL...and those jerkwads have him buried in Providence!  Fire all coaches!  Fire all GM's and hockey people!"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Why not trade Subban,Spooner & Caron for Benoit Pouliot !! Stanley loves/loved Pouliot, he would complete the 2nd,3rd,4th line and the B's could turn their UNACCEPTABLE season around!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

stanley have you ever won a bet?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

On pace for 16 goals and 43 points with top line minutes.

You can even take BKQueen to the wood shed LoL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

stanley have you ever won a bet?

[/QUOTE]

this could be the first time.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

nah red. i still think you got this. Pev is going to be somewhere in between 40-50. smith somewhere around 30. and spooner somewhere around 5-10.