UPDATE on Bergeron (not hurt) out due to personal reason.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

UPDATE on Bergeron (not hurt) out due to personal reason.

Seems like he was not on ice in this mornings skate/practice.

Hoping for the best on Bergy's situation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Bergeron (hurt?) last night against the Lightning

sat it aint so! i have to admit it i do have a man-crush on #37. he's the super glue that holds the team together!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Bergeron (hurt?) last night against the Lightning:
    I didn't see this game but did he get hurt ? Seems like he was not on ice in this mornings skate/practice. Any report out there ?
    Posted by BsLegion

I've noticed he is one of the 'Vets' that gets the most time off.  I don't know if it's due to the concussions, because his style is taxing, or just due to the fact that he 'gets it'.  I am hoping this is the only reason he was out today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i promise to eat my vegetables....i'll never swear again...please tell me he's ok! a bergeron-less b's is a sad b's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Seems like Bergeron not playing sue to personal issue tomorrow against the Pens.
    I guess Seguin in.  It should be enough to beat the Pens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Kirk Luedeke
    Reason for Bergeron's absence was "personal" and he is out of the area- will not play vs. PIT
    21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Out at least a game.  Well looks like Seguin will be centering the Second line vs Pittsburgh, that should be pretty fun.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from legolaspinkerton. Show legolaspinkerton's posts

Re: UPDATE on Bergeron (not hurt) out due to personal reason.

I kind of figured Claude would put Kelly between Marchand and Recchi (defense first) and Seguin with Peverly and Ryder (offense first). Especially since we have last change tomorrow. What does everyone else think?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the fewer lines you screw with the better in my opinion- seguin to the 2nd...add paille(i guess) to the 4th- keep the rest as is

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Knowing CloDe, he will put Campbell with Recchi and Marchand and leave Seguin down with the two juggeranuts of offensive majestry  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

In Response to Re: UPDATE on Bergeron (not hurt) out due to personal reason.:
    Knowing CloDe, he will put Campbell with Recchi and Marchand and leave Seguin down with the two juggeranuts of offensive majestry  
    Posted by Swerengen

Julien said that he plans to use these lines against the Penguins...

Practice lines by the shirts....
    Rich Peverley centering yellow line between Brad Marchand and Mark Recchi.
    Grey: Chris Kelly, Tyler Seguin, Michael Ryder
    White: David Krejci, Milan Lucic, Nathan Horton
    Maroon: Gregory Campbell, Shawn Thornton, Daniel Paille.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

He'll be missed but if he's not injured then I don't mind so much. A game or two isn't going to matter so much in the grand scheme of things but it sure would be great to beat the Penguins again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I hope it's nothing serious with his family either.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: UPDATE on Bergeron (not hurt) out due to personal reason. : Julien said that he plans to use these lines against the Penguins... Practice lines by the shirts.... Rich Peverley centering yellow line between Brad Marchand and Mark Recchi. Grey: Chris Kelly, Tyler Seguin, Michael Ryder White: David Krejci, Milan Lucic, Nathan Horton Maroon: Gregory Campbell, Shawn Thornton, Daniel Paille.
    Posted by matttt87

I like this idea . Seguin must make the most of it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron (hurt?) last night against the Lightning:
    In Response to Bergeron (hurt?) last night against the Lightning : I've noticed he is one of the 'Vets' that gets the most time off.  I don't know if it's due to the concussions, because his style is taxing, or just due to the fact that he 'gets it'.  I am hoping this is the only reason he was out today.
    Posted by RickyHussle

Does anyone know if a person ever fully recovers from a bad concussion... ???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Big game for Seguin...he better bring his big boy hockey pants...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

I second(or umpteenth) that, hoping whatever it is, family or otherwise, that its nothing serious.......seems like the real deal......should be the next captain in my eyes ....and several others

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I second(or umpteenth) that, hoping whatever it is, family or otherwise, that its nothing serious.......seems like the real deal......should be the next captain in my eyes ....and several others
    Posted by golden9x2

uhmm I don't see the C taken away from Chara ,  he's signed long term also.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Whatever the deal is, I hope is comes to an end quickly.  Bergeron is a very important cog and unlike Savard, he can't be replaced easily.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Whatever the deal is, I hope is comes to an end quickly.  Bergeron is a very important cog and unlike Savard, he can't be replaced easily.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I'll agree that the Savard who played this year is easily replaced, but a Savard who is 100% healthy is not.  IMO he's the best passer on the team and the PP is much better with him - I'd love to see him and Kabs together sometime.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I am sure Julien is lobbying PC to call up Whitfield from the A who, afterall, just had a three point night.

I kid.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: UPDATE on Bergeron (not hurt) out due to personal reason. : I'll agree that the Savard who played this year is easily replaced, but a Savard who is 100% healthy is not.  IMO he's the best passer on the team and the PP is much better with him - I'd love to see him and Kabs together sometime.
    Posted by hangnail

Look at Lucic's stats with Savard, look at them with Krejci. 

How is the team doing without Savard at center?  So, the powerplay stats are down.  They're #2 in the conference.  Unless the discussion is concussions, cheap shots or Matt Cooke, the absence of #91 has gone mostly unnoticed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

In Response to Re: UPDATE on Bergeron (not hurt) out due to personal reason. : I'll agree that the Savard who played this year is easily replaced, but a Savard who is 100% healthy is not.  IMO he's the best passer on the team and the PP is much better with him - I'd love to see him and Kabs together sometime.
    Posted by hangnail

yeah, that would be nice to see, the power play might actually be good if those two ever played together

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: UPDATE on Bergeron (not hurt) out due to personal reason. : Look at Lucic's stats with Savard, look at them with Krejci.  How is the team doing without Savard at center?  So, the powerplay stats are down.  They're #2 in the conference.  Unless the discussion is concussions, cheap shots or Matt Cooke, the absence of #91 has gone mostly unnoticed.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Who's to say Lucic wouldn't have 35 right now if he were riding shotgun with a healthy Savard?  In the 3 seasons he's been healthy here, Savard's had at least 60 assists.  To me, those are true #1 pivot numbers.  Krejci has 39 right now.

Imagine if things worked out as planned this season with Savard and Krejci slotted  #1 and #2 respectively.  Maybe the team would be #1 in the conference.

My point is I'll never believe they are a better team without him. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: UPDATE on Bergeron (not hurt) out due to personal reason. : My point is I'll never believe they are a better team without him. 
    Posted by hangnail

Let's see where they end up in the standings this season and compare.

Sections
Shortcuts