UPDATED, INJURY OUT - Suspension pending if injured?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from myoung125. Show myoung125's posts

Re: UPDATED, INJURY OUT - Suspension pending if injured?

Was this even registered as a hit by the league? He pinched him off. Interference? Yes. An illegal hit? No. It wasn't a hit at all... I saw Chara take the interference call to not allow the breakaway that would have resulted.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: UPDATED, INJURY OUT - Suspension pending if injured?:
    [QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/massarotti/2011/03/chara_hit_difficult_to_defend.html I'm kind of surprised by Massarotti's take on this.Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

I'm not Mazz often ventures over every once in awhile and blows it when he trys to think he know hockey. He needs to stay where he belongs with the pink hats.

Well Legion we were all fooled by the NHL and their rulings once again. I wonder what the ruling would have been if Mike Murphy had ruled on the Cooke hit on Savard.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Or vice-versa, if Campbell had rule on this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: UPDATED, INJURY OUT - Suspension pending if injured?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: UPDATED, INJURY OUT - Suspension pending if injured? : I'm not Mazz often ventures over every once in awhile and blows it when he trys to think he know hockey. He needs to stay where he belongs with the pink hats. Well Legion we were all fooled by the NHL and their rulings once again. I wonder what the ruling would have been if Mike Murphy had ruled on the Cooke hit on Savard.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Yup fooled.  It's the 5min major that usually translates in 1game that threw me off.  The rest was Montreal media based and was sure NHL would have been influenced.
    Like I said on another thread by tickets for the 24th tripled in value.

As for MAZZ he has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to hockey. He just wanted to put his finger prints on a hot topic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Re: Suspension pending if injured?

In Response to Re: Suspension pending if injured?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suspension pending if injured? : McKenzie sums it up pretty well (see link).  http://www.tsn.ca/blogs/bob_mckenzie/?id=357203
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Although I have great respect for most of MacKenzie's hockey opinions, he's really let me down on this one....in fact disgusted me.  Seems he's trying to play the role of a politician.  His views are dictated by the roar of the crowd, and updated according to the decibel count.

I expected a suspension, not because it was deserved, but because I felt the NHL didn't have the gonads to go against the masses, and all the talking heads who just assumed a suspension was in order, yet didn't have an ounce of logic to state their case.  MacKenzie, is at the top of the dork list.
    This was a borderline penalty for heaven sake.  Although the injury is unfortunate, handing out a suspension would have been ridiculous.

I take back what I said on some other threads regarding the leagues ability to see things clearly. 

Sections
Shortcuts