Us Against the World

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Us Against the World

CJ should walk into the locker room with the following address:

"It's us against the world.

That's how it's gonna be for the rest of the year, folks.

We cheat? Sure. We're thugs? Sure. Chara meant to hurt Pax? Sure. Lucic is a thug but Subban has "swagger"? Sure. Whatever you want...

Suspension worthy hit? Hell, no. Fix the rink.

You want a suspension? Won't phase us.

You want revenge? Come get it.

Habs got us last night, but we'll take our chances against anyone in a 7 gamer..."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Us Against the World

Spot on dc!  Exactly how this should go down.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Yup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Add to this:

"We should all hope Pax recovers from his injuries."

The guy really does have serious injuries, but the Bruins can't let up. Everyone will gun for them, especially the Habs, but they can't let that get to them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

All of you ... so sad.
    You all act like you actually understand what you are talking about.  Posting on message boards DOES NOT make you a pro at knowing coaching "psychy"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I don't want sound cruel but this happens in all sports not just hockey. A split second means disaster or game winning goal. Once again I will repeat myself get rid of the instigator penalty and more players can duke it out with less severe injuries. I felt the same way when I seen Bergy and Savard go down and I don't care who the player is this will continue to happen and I have no control over it. I am just a fan of sports who enjoys entertainment. I can write revenge revenge revenge until my fingers bleed but that will not solve the issue.

Sections
Shortcuts