use off Seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brentsmith. Show brentsmith's posts

use off Seguin

Instead of playing him in the third and down a goal (to try and tie it) how about in the first when the score is 0-0 and the Canucks are not playing to protect a league. Let him be a game changer. Only ice he saw was after the goal was scored. At that point the Canucks are playing 3 D and 2 Forwards just to shut the Bruins down. If he played in the first they wouldn't be doing this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Re: use off Seguin

Some of Claudes decisions overall have been very strange & stubborn. AS a coach I would think you would put players in spots they can succeed.

He has no faith in Seguin defensively. That is pretty evident after this season. But given the PP struggles you would think he would want someone with skill & creativity rather then hoping the 4th line Center will be the answer. I really don't understand Claudes logic here.

Even forget about Seguin. Brad Marchand has been one of the Bs best players in this playoffs yet Claude goes to Campbell over him. Very conservative which may really end up hurting the Bruins in this series.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: use off Seguin:
    [QUOTE]Some of Claudes decisions overall have been very strange & stubborn. AS a coach I would think you would put players in spots they can succeed. He has no faith in Seguin defensively. That is pretty evident after this season. But given the PP struggles you would think he would want someone with skill & creativity rather then hoping the 4th line Center will be the answer. I really don't understand Claudes logic here. Even forget about Seguin. Brad Marchand has been one of the Bs best players in this playoffs yet Claude goes to Campbell over him. Very conservative which may really end up hurting the Bruins in this series.
    Posted by Newfiebullet[/QUOTE]
     Idon't no what Julians problem with Seguin Defnsively he's not that bad is he any worse than Ryder or how about Lucic he's the giveaway king.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

He's going to Seguin like a hungry guy goes for peanut butter at 10:30pm.  There's something about Seguin we don't know.  He must be a liability on the defensive end. 

BUT - Seguin is a possible game breaker.  He needs to have a big game Game 6 to help us.  The Horton injury is starting to show its effect.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

I noticed the same thing. I spent several minutes last night screaming about it at the top of my lungs.

Seguin was FLYING to start the game, he should have gotten at least 15 minutes

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

Has any of the intrepid reporters asked Clod how Seguin can hurt the team defensively while on the PP?

Struggling to score goals at Vancouver and Gregory Campbell is playing primetime minutes on the PP???

Seguin has more offensive talent in his left nut than half of the forwards.  If they force a game 7, Clod is going to have to take a chance that he can score/set up a goal...it may be the margin of victory.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

he'll probally start Caron next game andit Sequin

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brentsmith. Show brentsmith's posts

if he is a defensive liability then just use him on the PP. vs. TBay he had 2 assists on the PP as he was able to get the puck to the net which led to goals. Unfortunatley other PP guys miss the net the majority of the time

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Has any of the intrepid reporters asked Clod how Seguin can hurt the team defensively while on the PP? Struggling to score goals at Vancouver and Gregory Campbell is playing primetime minutes on the PP??? Seguin has more offensive talent in his left nut than half of the forwards.  If they force a game 7, Clod is going to have to take a chance that he can score/set up a goal...it may be the margin of victory.
    Posted by bostonguy67[/QUOTE]

cj said campbell was great at tipping in pucks.  he sees him on the ice every day, so i assume he knows this for a fact.  he used him on the pp to go in front and try to deflect the puck in.  they were unable to get the point shots for him to tip in, so it didn't work.  we probably won't see him on the pp next game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: use off Seguin : cj said campbell was great at tipping in pucks.  he sees him on the ice every day, so i assume he knows this for a fact.  he used him on the pp to go in front and try to deflect the puck in.  they were unable to get the point shots for him to tip in, so it didn't work.  we probably won't see him on the pp next game.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

He was never in front of net,he looked like he wanted to get to the point to block shots.he looked like he was killing penalties out there,he looked like a dear caught in the headlights,in all the years that i have watched hockey i've never seen anything like it.I mean it's not his fault,Julian obviously has hate on against Seguin not the words i would like to use.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Another Seguin is God thread. Enough. Does anyone remember Joe Thornton's rookie season? I do. Guy looked like an all-star in a game v. Colorado. He was coddled correctly and when I saw him in other games, he looked lost or just kind of stuck trying to figure out the NHL game. Seguin is a child. In 2 years, maybe he becomes a factor the way Marchand is. Not right now. I love his potential, but right now asking him to be a savior on the PP or anything else is premature speculation at best.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]Another Seguin is God thread. Enough. Does anyone remember Joe Thornton's rookie season? I do. Guy looked like an all-star in a game v. Colorado. He was coddled correctly and when I saw him in other games, he looked lost or just kind of stuck trying to figure out the NHL game. Seguin is a child. In 2 years, maybe he becomes a factor the way Marchand is. Not right now. I love his potential, but right now asking him to be a savior on the PP or anything else is premature speculation at best.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

No let's use a penalty killer instead

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

kitchener, i agree that Campbell was an odd choice. But Ryder, Bergeron and Krecji would make a fine PP tandem

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Use off, yourself.
    (sorry I couldn't resist, I tried, I really did)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: use off Seguin:[QUOTE]I noticed the same thing. I spent several minutes last night screaming about it at the top of my lungs. Seguin was FLYING to start the game, he should have gotten at least 15 minutes
    Posted by Olsonicator[/QUOTE]

The expectation of Julien being stubborn is old and stale.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]kitchener, i agree that Campbell was an odd choice. But Ryder, Bergeron and Krecji would make a fine PP tandem
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

Id like to see Seguin and Marchant lots of speed with Lucic in front of net,id like to see them on same line with Bergeron they had a shift together in 3 rd period game 4 ,and they were skating circles around Canuck defence.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Last 2 games of the season and armchair fans still think they know better than a professional NHL coach, who sees these guys every day and knows exactly what each is and isn't capable of. And what do we base this on? One period early in the Tampa series.

Give it a rest. Everyone's looking for an easy fix.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevio19. Show kevio19's posts

In my opinon Clause preaches a style that is geared towards playing 'not to lose' than playing 'to win'. I hate this about him, if we played more aggressively in Game 5 the outcome could have been different. Boston kills Vancouver with great games involving hard forchecking then we go to Vancouver and try to play a more passive road style game? Let them play with intensity, Recchi can't skate I'd prefer Seguin to take his spot on line 2. Put him on the powerplay he has one of the best shots on the team, I don't know what he's thinking half the time

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glacebayminers. Show glacebayminers's posts

In my opinion Seguin should be playing with Krejci and Lucic and Peverley should be with Bergeron n Marchand. Drop Recchi with Kellys line and have that 4th line banging when they can. ALso we need to hit there defenceman everytime they touch the puck because they seem to get scared after they take a few hits and then they start turning the puck over and losing races to the Bruins Forecheck. But we desperatly miss Nathan Horton out there but we need someone like Ryder,Bergeron,Peverley,Marchand or Bergeron but I really think that Milan Lucic needs to play the best game he has ever played tomorrow night besides just spending time in the offensive end he has to put the puck in the net and maybe in the first minute of the game give Luongo a bump and then remind him that hes going to be back for another run at Luongo just to remind him that there going to be in his face but they have to stay out of the box. I know its hard to stay out of the box with all the emotion of a game6 but if this game goes to game7 it will go to the Bruins cause there due for a coupe lucky bounces which seem to go to the other team all playoff long.
    Lets GO BRUINS.....Need Timmy Tank Monday Night----Conn Smythe & Stanley Cup for Tim Thomas and the rest of the Bruins...GO BRUINS!!!