Valabik cant help????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Valabik cant help????

He has already played a few games in the NHL ...Where is he ??? I dont see him on the P-Bruins roster ?????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Valabik cant help????

He's played a few games for them

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I think they should call him up for tomorrow's game...pair him with Chara

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

he would be the worst player in the building.  and that includes the little kids that play on the ice when the zamboni is on the ice.  he is brutal and a terrible fighter. he will never play a game for the bruins

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

I expect Bartkowski will be the call-up - can play a similar style to Kampfer - although Valabik would certainly add size and more snarl (good to see we've got plenty of that going around).  Tuesday in Montreal could be one for the ages.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

huscroft,

I agree he should get the call up.  I don't think anything happens in Montreal.  I will go further and say Montreal avoids it all night and plays the PP a chunk of the game if that happens.  BUT, I think the Bruins sent the message they needed and will also stay outta it.  Montreal can't play that style.
    The hype for the game will be crazy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Valabik is so bad...Atlanta had him in the minors.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Valabik cant help????:
    [QUOTE]Valabik is so bad...Atlanta had him in the minors.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

touche

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]huscroft, I agree he should get the call up.  I don't think anything happens in Montreal.  I will go further and say Montreal avoids it all night and plays the PP a chunk of the game if that happens.  BUT, I think the Bruins sent the message they needed and will also stay outta it.  Montreal can't play that style. The hype for the game will be crazy.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

In addition, we CAN play Montreal's style with our recent acquisitions and line rearrangements.  The interesting question may be Seguin or Paille, to counter Montreal's speed - I'd play Seguin.  Should be fun.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Valabik is a poor man's version of Peter Popovic....send him back to the saltmines of Siberia

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

bruins need to play very carefully against the habbies..referees in that building are totally played by the  phoney habnot fans....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

anyone miss stuart yet?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Don't know much about him, but he cant be any worse than Hnidy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

abra-

Hnidy has forgotten more than Valabik will ever know.  If you wanna dress him as a fwd fine.  But this is the NHL where being able to turn is important.  He is horrible.  Hnidy was never a great player but he is mobile. 

Valabik isnt a good fighter either and comparing him to Popovic is a huge insult to Popovic. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]Don't know much about him, but he cant be any worse than Hnidy.
    Posted by abra-cadaver[/QUOTE]

Don't dis' the Sheriff - sounds to me like you don't know too much 'bout nothin'.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

sorry, Popovic was actually Swede, who played mostly for the peppers.... have another Schooner, Shupe, and wait for your EFT dole payment - lmoa

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

The fact I dont know what EFT is should tell you something.  The fact you do tells me something.  I drink Keiths.  Not Schooner.
    Cheers

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dawoodguy. Show dawoodguy's posts

[QUOTE]anyone miss stuart yet?
    Posted by Seabasshole[/QUOTE]

Yeah...I do. IMO that was a bad move by Chia......shoulda found a way to keep him. Atlanta has already signed him to a 3yr contract.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Id like to see Alexandrov get a shot, he is not a hitter, but he sure can skate.  He is not having a great year in Prov but other than Kamp what D is.

We are in trouble, though, Whitfield had 2G and 2A today, so Cj must be drooling to bring him back again.aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhh!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]Id like to see Alexandrov get a shot, he is not a hitter, but he sure can skate.  He is not having a great year in Prov but other than Kamp what D is. We are in trouble, though, Whitfield had 2G and 2A today, so Cj must be drooling to bring him back again.aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhh!
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Oh, it gets worse, GOAT.  He also had 2G and 1A on Friday for a 4-3-7 weekend. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

No please not Trent! Arniel or Sauve but not Whitfield that mucker.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

All of a sudden, I seem to be experiencing some indigestion.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

This is a bad thread, Valabik and now Whitfield.... yes, too bad the Bs needed cap room.... Stuart is missed.  BTW Hnidy is Whitfield on defense. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]This is a bad thread, Valabik and now Whitfield.... yes, too bad the Bs needed cap room.... Stuart is missed.  BTW Hnidy is Whitfield on defense. 
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

I would have to agree with this assessment. Hnidy had lost a step the last time he was here. He must be at least two or three slower by now not to mention his shoulder issues. I am not saying I do not like him but it is just too bad the B's may find themselves without a better option....

Sections
Shortcuts