Valabik cant help????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: Valabik cant help????

The only reason one would suggest that Valabik should be called up is because he is very tall.  Height has very little to do with success in the NHL.  Valabik is very bad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Valabik cant help????:
    Id like to see Alexandrov get a shot, he is not a hitter, but he sure can skate.  He is not having a great year in Prov but other than Kamp what D is. We are in trouble, though, Whitfield had 2G and 2A today, so Cj must be drooling to bring him back again.aaaaaaaaagggggghhhhh!
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

I'd also like to see Alexandrov get a chance to  play.He looked like a good puck-handler in the preseason.Along with his skating abilities,he could be just what the doctor ordered.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Valabik cant help????:
    In Response to Re: Valabik cant help???? : I'd also like to see Alexandrov get a chance to  play.He looked like a good puck-handler in the preseason.Along with his skating abilities,he could be just what the doctor ordered.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Me too Dez but just during the regular season though. If we are forced to call any D man up from Providence during a playoff run we are in trouble...

Sections
Shortcuts