Vancouver a Good Test for the Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Vancouver a Good Test for the Bruins

Saturday's game against the Canukleheads will be a good test for the Bruins, playing against an elite team and from the West. It will be interesting to see our new Bruins against this club. Our goalies will have to be sharp for sure.

I get to see the Bruins in Edmonton against the Oil. I see a lot of Oil games out here and one thing for certain is they are fast. It will be interesting to see how the Bruins deal with the speed. I hope they hit the crap out of them and put the puck in the net. 3 more sleeps. Can hardly wait !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Vancouver a Good Test for the Bruins

It will be a good game in Vancouver no doubt. Now is the time to play them with half their starting D injured. to be honest, I am more concerned about the Oilers. Young, fast, and reckless team. It will be intersting....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I like seeing the Bruins play on better ice they fly around with ease lots of control on their passes n great skating for Peverley, Marchand and Seguin. Jack Edwards reffered to better ice as "100 feet ice" where the puck doesn't jump stays flat on passes.

I get to see allot of Canuck games they're good, very good but not their 3rd and 4th lines have not as impressed me once you get past the Sedins and Kessler so l like the Bruins chances.

The Bruins better not take the Oilers lightly is right Stuke fast and good transition with their speed. However it's their D in front of Khabibulin that gets crushed sometimes. I feel bad sometimes for Khabibulin as he gets left out in the cold lots of nights with Edmonton's defensive breakdowns.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Even though they lost to the Habs they dominated and if it weren't for Price that game was over.
    There were times in the 3rd periof while they were playing 5 on 5 the Canucks kept  the Habs pinned in their own end . It looked like a Canucks PP. 
    Don't be fooled they looked good and Bruins will have to show and get goaltending to beat them.
    They must create havoc in front of Luongo though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

I am looking forward to getting a good read on Vancouver.

Hopefully they will put in a better effort than the back to back with Detroit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Personnally i am not getting excited with any team in the Western Conference in the regular season other than the Red Wings.  Red Wings are usually always a good test.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FinnsWake. Show FinnsWake's posts

It will be interesting to see them now that the new guys have had a number of practices with the new team.

Anxious to see the new faces get on the sheet in some fashion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stitchy4. Show Stitchy4's posts

I will be at the game Saturday night, looking forward the wearing my Jersey in Rogers Centre and see our boys light up Luongo, If they can come out and get the first goal I think we will see a great game it will be a good test for our boys.

Off to watch the Bruins practice this morning at the Pacific Coliseium at 10:30 let you boys know how they look, The Vancouver Giants are honoring Looch tonight tkaing the kids to the game tonight too expecting 12,000 for a junior game but it is Looch.

Really not hapy about the Leafs being 4pts out of the playoffs now, it pains me everytime they win....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Yep it will be a good test, but I wont get excited if they lose and start a thread saying we need another elite goal scorer, or something to that affect. The B's are good and should make a good run at the cup this year....Crazy thing is, once the playoffs start, everyone steps it up and everyone is hard to beat. Anything can happen...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FinnsWake. Show FinnsWake's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver a Good Test for the Bruins:
    [QUOTE]I will be at the game Saturday night, looking forward the wearing my Jersey in Rogers Centre and see our boys light up Luongo, If they can come out and get the first goal I think we will see a great game it will be a good test for our boys. Off to watch the Bruins practice this morning at the Pacific Coliseium at 10:30 let you boys know how they look, The Vancouver Giants are honoring Looch tonight tkaing the kids to the game tonight too expecting 12,000 for a junior game but it is Looch. Really not hapy about the Leafs being 4pts out of the playoffs now, it pains me everytime they win....
    Posted by Stitchy4[/QUOTE]

Cool, let us know how Hnidy looks if he's out there again with them.

Cheers

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

SD - the new guys are all about addressing needs based on the poor performances vs. the West.  Improved speed, improved transition to take advantage of that speed.  Bruins need to think "stretch pass" now that they have a guy or two who can make one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Book, I'm looking for Seguin or Paille, Peverley, Marchand and Kelly to really stretch it Saturday and Sunday. I hope Kampfer gets a look maybe give Fererence a blow for a night Steve shouldn't have to sit too long. Probably Thomas against Van then Tuukka vs the Oil.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

This is a good test. Have no idea why the schedule gave the B's a 4 day break while allready on the coast. Other times back to back in different cities are really without any logic. I thought these guys were computer genius, more like computer trolls.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver a Good Test for the Bruins:
    [QUOTE]This is a good test. Have no idea why the schedule gave the B's a 4 day break while allready on the coast. Other times back to back in different cities are really without any logic. I thought these guys were computer genius, more like computer trolls.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it seems odd to have a 4 day delay on a western road trip. Here is hoping the team does not get sluggish eating pizza and wings in their hotel room...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

It will be because it'll show if they are legit. 

It's like the Montreal game. THey come out play hard, look great and then show they don't know how to maintain that compete level.

If they do tonight, it shows they can do it against quality competition in back to back games.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Definitely need to show consistency from here on out.  That the next game is against Vancouver just means it would be the difference between a sure loss and a possible win.  I don't think they are a team that can afford to glide into the playoffs.  They need to not allow themselves more than three duds over the remaining 22 games.  Obviously, zero would be preferable.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'm not going to be too stressed out if they lose this one, just as long as they skate with them and play hard. Thy're going up against the best team in the league right now. Should be a great game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

this is a test bruins will pass with flying colors i say 3-0 bruins.

Sections
Shortcuts